Sheffield Wednesday Press Conference - LIVE NOW

20 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

One good thing is that if Matias is out for a while, at least Clare will hopefully now get a look in.  Might be a blessing in disguise, in that area of the pitch anyway.  

But Clare's a central midfield player isn't he 

he answered 1 question very clearly, are we considering bringing in a free agent to help us out? answer no. he also said  after deadline that they wernt trying to bring anyone in on 31st jan ,that to me clearly says we aint  got a penny left to spend due to ffp, I'm not sure how this summer is going to work out,id imagine we would try to sell a few players to stave off us getting a fine and embargo ,under ffp . whats happening with the injures is comical but what worries me is this could be the start of much worse on and off the field. 

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Could Jos do one? He did in his last job. Wouldn’t be surprised - we are in a right mess at the moment - there is something clearly wrong at the Club. 

Hopefully not. He seems calm and determined and I'm liking that. If he can instil some of that into the u23's we might just get away with this disastrous season. UTO!