Kids Birthday Parties at Sheffield Wednesday FC : Packages

SWFCCP-Birthdays.jpg

Birthday Parties

A day to never forget! Celebrate your child’s birthday or special occasion with Sheffield Wednesday. We have two packages for your 6-12 year old’s birthday or special occasion – match day & non-match day. Take a look at the details below…

Non-Matchday Party:

Cost: £175.00 (20 children maximum)
Available Saturday only 10.30pm—12.30pm

Includes a signed birthday card, two coaches to run a fun football sessions at the SWFC Training Ground and a medal for every child that attends.

Non Matchday Optional Extras:
Personalised Birthday Cake: £25.00
Signed SWFCCP Ball: £25.00
Signed SWFC Home Shirt: £50.00
Ground Tour: £50.00

Matchday Party:

Bronze Package: £280.00 (10 children – Additional children available at £20 per child)

Includes invites, ground tour, child tickets to a 1st team game, food and drink, football activities, signed birthday card and full supervision plus each child will get an SWFC medal to take home.

Silver Package: £310.00 (10 children – Additional children available at £20 per child)

Includes invites, ground tour, child tickets to a 1st team game, food and drink, football activities, signed birthday card, name on scoreboard, signed SWFC ball and full supervision plus each child will get an SWFC medal to take home.

Gold Package: £350.00 (10 children – Additional children available at £20 per child)

Includes invites, ground tour, child tickets to a 1st team game, food and drink, football activities, signed card, name on scoreboard, signed SWFC shirt for birthday child, matchday programme for everyone at the party plus each child will get an SWFC medal to take home.

Matchday Optional Extras:
Personalised Birthday Cake: £25.00
Signed SWFC Ball: £25.00
Signed SWFC Home Shirt: £50.00
Extra Children: £20.00 Per Head
Ground Tour: £50.00

For more information please contact the Participation team on community@swfc.co.uk or complete our enquiry form below.

What is NCS

What is NCS

If you are selecting a birthday party on a match day, please suggest which game that you’d prefer. Due to the volume of requests we receive we cannot guarantee that you will get the game you have requested. Match day birthday parties can only take place on a Saturday. Also, SWFCCP isn’t in control of the fixtures and these can be subject to change at short notice.

Owlstalk Shop

I think the packages look good value though

Did you see the Swansea game last night? They'd made it really cheap for kids and they were loving it (despite it being minus 30 degrees freezing cold)

lol

If families can't afford to go to the games at the moment these birthday parties are a good way for kids to get a glimpse of real life Sheffield Wednesday football at Hillsborough and that's a good thing

The prices are good for this

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

My lad has been to a couple of birthdays there. Pretty good to be fair.

Related note: I saw mascot packages advertised on Saturday: £200 or £700 for the VIP version! What on earth makes  the VIP one worth £500 more?

Nothing

The difference in prices is crackers

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Related note: I saw mascot packages advertised on Saturday: £200 or £700 for the VIP version! What on earth makes  the VIP one worth £500 more?

A first team start.

Butterfield was the VIP Mascot on Saturday.

Those are cracking prices there, yet people think Lord Chansiri wants to price the fans out.

Newsflash: he doesn’t, he loves us and wants us to do well so get these bought up for your little ones instead of these Xboxes and gamestations that everybody gets these days. They’ll never forget and will be solidified Owls from that day on.

41 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

You get to meet Various Injured Players.

• Haha 1