Hero’s and Villains

Almost every post at the minute seems to be find the scapegoat. Some seem valid others don’t it’s all about opinions. In the light of what’s gone on this season do we have anybody who could be held up as a hero. Please exclude Jos, reality says its too early. Before posting any suggestions please have a strong argument. 

1 minute ago, AwokenGiant said:

We are supposed to be the best fans in the country, but at the moment we are struggling to stick together. 

That for me is down to Chansiri. Wether that’s down to the strange statement in the middle of the night in regards to negativity or using FFP as an excuse to charging fans huge amounts of money when there are many clubs who have spent much more and supporters aren’t being milked the way we are. He is creating a negative atmosphere, a “be here or don’t” attitude. He’s the captain of the ship, he should take a leaf out of Mandaric’s book on how to get fans on side even in the worst circumstances. 

2 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

That for me is down to Chansiri. Wether that’s down to the strange statement in the middle of the night in regards to negativity or using FFP as an excuse to charging fans huge amounts of money when there are many clubs who have spent much more and supporters aren’t being milked the way we are. He is creating a negative atmosphere, a “be here or don’t” attitude. He’s the captain of the ship, he should take a leaf out of Mandaric’s book on how to get fans on side even in the worst circumstances. 

Abnsolutely bang on there about DC.:picnic:

50 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

Almost every post at the minute seems to be find the scapegoat. Some seem valid others don’t it’s all about opinions. In the light of what’s gone on this season do we have anybody who could be held up as a hero. Please exclude Jos, reality says its too early. Before posting any suggestions please have a strong argument. 

Cameron Dawson

1 hour ago, AwokenGiant said:

We are supposed to be the best fans in the country, but at the moment we are struggling to stick together. 

Unfortunately chansiri has a large hand in that 

1 hour ago, AwokenGiant said:

Best fans in the country in only our own deluded eyes, the best fans in the country wouldn't ironically cheer their own player of the month kid goalkeeper for catching a ball. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1993swfc said:

Perfect example of that is Wolves. 

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Perfect example of that is Wolves. 

True that, Wolves are a great example, they've totally flouted FFP but have brought in players of such quality that in the event it went boobies up they would sell them for a profit anyway. Risk mitigated, fans delighted, end of.

Edited by Morepork

8 hours ago, AwokenGiant said:

We've got some great fans but we are far from being the best , there are clubs who've got bigger numbers home n away , clubs that create better atmosphere , so for me definitely not the best .

18 minutes ago, watty said:

We've got some great fans but we are far from being the best , there are clubs who've got bigger numbers home n away , clubs that create better atmosphere , so for me definitely not the best .

I agree. 

It was more of a rally cry to those who are spitting their dummies out. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

14 hours ago, McRightSide said:

This is one of those sneaky negative OPs wrapped up as a positive.

You are right in a way but I wasn’t being negative, just wanted people to think realistically about what has gone on this year. The lack of suggestions proved my point.