Here's what Jos has to say about todays defeat

We will see how the players react and how much jos has changed things around after that.

The most annoying thing about the game was the fact we gifted all the goals to a very poor birmingham side that will not get more lucky in a match again.

We need a slice of luck for a chamge and we really could do with a few wins now because it is relagation form now .

Edited by TaxiMark

Just now, Beauchief Owl said:

If he didn't shake Cotterill's hand, I think it's poor. Jos wasn't to blame for the fact that we gave away two very poor goals, arguably three, and had a shockingly poor team of officials, however.

agree 

however we don't know what was said between the managers during the match or whether there was a handshake after it 

15 minutes ago, steelowl said:

agree 

however we don't know what was said between the managers during the match or whether there was a handshake after it 

Nothing was said jos hardly spoke to his staff nevermind his opponents staff.

I will  wait till May before I judge Jossy, but I will say this, It took 'Carlos' 30 months to create this mess and no manager/coach is capable of correcting it in 5 weeks.

Maybe if he had a fullish squad to choose from it would be different.

It was 'Carlos,s' deciscion not bring in any pace or power into the squad, some thing we have missed over that 30 months.