Here's what Jos has to say about todays defeat

He seems a very rational and pragmatic character, that's his style.  Not talkng to a player who is sent off at half time but just focussing on the job.  Accepting the injustice of bad decisions.  Shouting at the players after the game is probably not going to achieve anything and not his way.  It will be calm and analytical tomorrow rather than throwing the teacups after game today.  

2 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Your point is ? 

Sorry, thought it was obvious.

my point being that after such a performance one might expect the inquest to start straight away. For me, they seem to have got away with it fairly lightly. I’d expect the manager to be spitting feathers, but he seems as laid back as they did on the pitch

I prefer thoughtful approach. These are a fragile bunch and any ranting and raving could see them back with physio friend. Whats more I think he is much stricter than they have been used to, very easy to relax rules much more difficult to tighten them. Do think coaching team could dowith some proper Championshipknow how to help deal with opposition.

Before its suggested I do not thinkBullen has required ability to do this.

Just now, WBridgfordowl said:

Sorry, thought it was obvious.

my point being that after such a performance one might expect the inquest to start straight away. For me, they seem to have got away with it fairly lightly. I’d expect the manager to be spitting feathers, but he seems as laid back as they did on the pitch

So which way is right then , please tell me , give the man a chance that’s all I’m saying 

Hes had 3 very good results away but today was a disaster and by not having rhodes in the squad was a mistake for me.

He does seem laid back.and stood with his hands in his pockets the entire game when one would be thinking he needs to be barking orders out ....time will tell how he gets us out of this mess if he can but its early days .

DC has created this mess by not getting rid of carlos after the Hudd game for me and now we are paying the price.

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

We lost and played crap at home.

Whatever he says wont be good enough.

Will judge him more how much of a reaction we get next game rather his interview after todays game.

It is obvious this won’t be a quick fix , but I’m not with the fans who are saying how the manager should react , it’s his way and I back him until I feel he has had long enough and he hasn’t yet . I am distraught with today’s showing I actually had my head in my hands , never done this before , but give the man time to sort it  , but I suppose all we are doing is giving our opinions .