David Jones

Plays well then gets dropped, so infuriating. it is the sort of p**s poor management we were used to seeing from CC.

And you could say the same about Thorniley getting dropped for Loovens.

Awful decision to drop both of them.

Hopefully Jos told them both at FT that they will never be playing for this club again.

1 minute ago, Loughborough Owl said:

Nah Jones for Butterfield!

We should cancel the loan deal tonight for Butterfield irrespective of Winnall situation if he stays there cos of the terms then so be it but Butterfield should never play for us again

Didn' t think he was worse than most of the others today 

Team were a shambles made worse by very one sided refereeing.

1 minute ago, Loughborough Owl said:

Nah Jones for Butterfield!

We should cancel the loan deal tonight for Butterfield irrespective of Winnall situation if he stays there cos of the terms then so be it but Butterfield should never play for us again

Can't play Jones AND Joey with the likes of Palmer and Fox at wingback -we'd  never get over the half way line.

Time to give Sean Clare a go in the Butterfield role  (didn't go on loan did he?)

1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

Thought Pelupessy was ok, not spectacular but certainly wouldn’t be singling him out. Butterfield was woeful, couldn’t string a pass together, weak in tackling. Shouldn’t be anywhere near the squad next game....but unfortunately we have little option. 

I'm singling him out because he plays in the role Jones was doing well in, that's all.

Individually Fox, Butterfield and Wildsmith we're all poorer today 

6 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Thought Pelupessy was ok, not spectacular but certainly wouldn’t be singling him out. Butterfield was woeful, couldn’t string a pass together, weak in tackling. Shouldn’t be anywhere near the squad next game....but unfortunately we have little option. 

Butters did appear to break the left backs leg tho....it was the only tackle which I remember. His pass to Jota after Pelupessy did well to win it was the last straw for me.

5 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I'm singling him out because he plays in the role Jones was doing well in, that's all.

Individually Fox, Butterfield and Wildsmith we're all poorer today 

You think?

I don't think Jones would've done any better. But we'll never know. 

Freak game....time for a pint I think. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

We do have an option though. He is that bad I’d rather stick a fooooking 50+yr old Carlton Palmer in midfield.

15 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Jones did absolutely nothing to get dropped from the side and is twice the footballer than that fraud Jacob Buttercup.

Totally agreed. Whilst im not the biggest Jones fan, I will always say he’s professional, always tries his best and I know what type of player he is and what he gives the team?

What type of midfield player is Buttercup? What is he?