I am the fan in the middle of the Kop...

1 hour ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

He flicked out his hand?? Wtf does that even mean, so is it a push? A push to someone with their head in his face. Cannot be "clearly" either, because it was a punch according to some. And it clearly is a red for the brum player, as he clearly stuck his nut into Marco. 

A petulant flick out to the torso of the Brum player. Jesus H Christ, which bit do you NOT understand about that? Like I said, that wasn't worthy of a red but you can clearly see it, if you have your eyes open. As for the head action, the majority of fans on the North seem to know more than most.

48 minutes ago, MuddyFunkster said:

A petulant flick out to the torso of the Brum player. Jesus H Christ, which bit do you NOT understand about that? Like I said, that wasn't worthy of a red but you can clearly see it, if you have your eyes open. As for the head action, the majority of fans on the North seem to know more than most.

Not getting what a flick is, it's a vague term that  covers either a slap,  kick, push, punch or elbow. Looks pretty obvious to me he pushed a bloke away that had his mug in his face. Terrible decision, I would be astounded if the refs report stated "sent him off for a flick out" lol

Edited by dontCallMeOwlCallYou

Got to appeal it .. evidence shows Matias did bugger all yet was sent off ..

flipping absurd!

ALSO does anyone know the fella on the kop that went barmy and stripped off, removed his shirt, walked down to the front and threw it on the pitch! quite funny. he was slagging the players off too .. always slates Bannan off as well ...

Edited by Hack-Abusi

If you watch closely there's nothing in it until the very last bit, their player has leaned his head in, just before they separate Matias's head goes forward. It's not a head butt ,there's never any separation between them to make that possible, more like he uses his head to push the other guys head away. If that is what he got sent off for it is nothing but he was still daft to react,  if he was going to do anything he should have fallen down poleaxed when their defender leaned his head in.  If it is what I think happened they will back the ref and linesman if it goes to appeal.

On 2/3/2018 at 17:52, Lord Snooty said:

Doesn't matter how many times I see it. ...

I still don't see anything...

Before I saw any comments re spitting I was trying to work out what MM might have done and wondered if that was what it was. 

I don't want to say that was what happened but after I thought that it might be that I watched it back.

When the Brum player puts his head against MM's head ( a sending off offence IMHO) shortly after that MM pulls away quickly and runs off. 

The brum player may have butted him but it is him that acts as the injured party and follows MM with intent. He seems to think better and slows his pace then wipes his chin.

Hardly conclusive but it does add weight to the claim.

Have a watch.I'd like to be put right on this. I wouldn't like to think a Wednesday player would spit at another.

47 minutes ago, prowl said:

If you watch closely there's nothing in it until the very last bit, their player has leaned his head in, just before they separate Matias's head goes forward. It's not a head butt ,there's never any separation between them to make that possible, more like he uses his head to push the other guys head away. If that is what he got sent off for it is nothing but he was still daft to react,  if he was going to do anything he should have fallen down poleaxed when their defender leaned his head in.  If it is what I think happened they will back the ref and linesman if it goes to appeal.

Yes, that could be it either. But look for the chin wipe.

5 hours ago, hawksmore said:

OP sums up the world we live in. Everyone wants attention for being offended, demanding apologies because their feelings are hurt. 

Exactly mate, OP smacks of “I stuck up for one of our players PRAISE ME”

Blunt like behaviour that. 

On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:38, Dylan93 said:

Blimey, if you sat in the right spot, Matias puts his head into their player. You can’t see it on highlights! Anybody who sits on south or kop wouldn’t have seen it. Fact is, it’s a red. Deal with it

They did mate ask on here people sat on Kop near me clearly saw a headbutt!!!

On 03/02/2018 at 17:48, shandypants said:

...that everyone was telling to sit down when I was arguing with the fan (red hair with glasses that left at half-time) for calling Mattias a w4nk3r and also telling him to fvcck off out of our club for getting sent off.

I think I’d like an apology please - not only for the his attitude towards the obviously innocent Mattias but also the language he used towards me. Can that fan answer my question and tell me what Mattias actually got sent off for? I’d also like the fan who said Mattias spat at the Birmingham player to point out when this happened. 

Ahem...

26 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I don’t really want an apology. I just hope the fella that hurled the abuse at Mattias and me feels a bit daft now. 

:CEO:

Im sure he does. lol