I am the fan in the middle of the Kop...

Your not going to see anything on replays as their all from the wrong side. From the north im quite sure Marco threw an arm\fist just before he ran off. Didn't make contact or anything, their player never reacted to it and neither did their fans or the ref. Was just the lino overreacting. Nob

10 hours ago, agentwalker said:

Your not going to see anything on replays as their all from the wrong side. From the north im quite sure Marco threw an arm\fist just before he ran off. Didn't make contact or anything, their player never reacted to it and neither did their fans or the ref. Was just the lino overreacting. Nob

Id agree with that. I've seen the replay 10 times and I keep looking for Matias' arm movement. Nothing. But viewed live I saw the quick jab towards the stomach. Although contact was minimal, or none at all, from behind Matias, it might have looked like a punch. Violent conduct and red card.

Matias shouldn't be so petulant. Even though the ref over reacted and got it wrong, Matias shouldn't give card happy refs an opportunity to use them (same for Pudil's first yellow). We need to be much more savvy when it comes to the opposition's gamesmanship.

From where I was in the north Matias made a poorly veiled attempt at lashing out the Birmingham player when he was going back onto the pitch. However from where I was sat I didn't see the Birmingham player try to nut Matias. If it's deemed a red card for Matias the other player should have gone too.

Instead of these disputes on the kop running into a multiple page thread, it might be an idea to have some kind of "Dispute Resolution Centre" and broadcast them live on here. Sort of a Judge Judy, or Judge Rinder. But ours would be called Judge Geoffrey. He could also be the judge for passing severe sentences on those who egg fart, but refuse to own up and be the equivalent of a High court judge regarding the on pitch actions of impetuous quick tempered Latino footballers

Have you been accused unfairly of trumping on the kop on a match day, but deny this?. Have you ever been picked on for having ginger hair, or are do you need our help to sort out your anger management issues If you can answer yes to any of these questions Judge Geoffrey wants to hear from you. If you are over 16 then contact us to arrange a hearing. Judge Geoffrey will get justice for you.

Disclaimer: I have not tagged a certain individual in this post

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Owl Capone said:

Instead of these disputes on the kop running into a multiple page thread, it might be an idea to have some kind of "Dispute Resolution Centre" and broadcast them live on here. Sort of a Judge Judy, or Judge Rinder. But ours would be called Judge Geoffrey. He could also be the judge for passing severe sentences on those who egg fart, but refuse to own up and be the equivalent of a High court judge regarding the on pitch actions of impetuous quick tempered Latino footballers

Have you been accused unfairly of trumping on the kop on a match day, but deny this?. Have you ever been picked on for having ginger hair, or are do you need our help to sort out your anger management issues If you can answer yes to any of these questions Judge Geoffrey wants to hear from you. If you are over 16 then contact us to arrange a hearing. Judge Geoffrey will get justice for you.

He only pops his ugly head now and then and goes into hiding again till his drugs wear off.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Owl Capone said:

I agree apart from sticking up for the Gingers. Those b45t4rd5 are on their own!!!!

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, MuddyFunkster said:

A dig in the stomach to the Brum player I think. I believe we're all looking at the head action but don't think that was the issue.

There is clearly no dig in the stomach, you can see Matias arms in the video no way does he extend enough for a punch, there is a push if anything and this push it to a guy who has his head in his face. Look at 1.12 in the video, the brum defender is holding his nose (because he thought he was getting  sent off) not appealing a body shot ffs.

1 hour ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

There is clearly no dig in the stomach, you can see Matias arms in the video no way does he extend enough for a punch, there is a push if anything and this push it to a guy who has his head in his face. Look at 1.12 in the video, the brum defender is holding his nose (because he thought he was getting  sent off) not appealing a body shot ffs.

He flicked out his hand, clearly! Not enough for a red but he did.

13 hours ago, agentwalker said:

This is absolutely correct. It was just a flick but it was in the defenders face and the referee didn't see it but the linesman did.

1 hour ago, MuddyFunkster said:

He flicked out his hand, clearly! Not enough for a red but he did.

He flicked out his hand?? Wtf does that even mean, so is it a push? A push to someone with their head in his face. Cannot be "clearly" either, because it was a punch according to some. And it clearly is a red for the brum player, as he clearly stuck his nut into Marco. 

Edited by dontCallMeOwlCallYou