I am the fan in the middle of the Kop...

Presume you weren't the lad refusing to sit down despite FIVE ROWS of people asking, then telling him to, and him just facing backwards up the Kop making gestures and shouting "if I wanna stand I'll stand, shut up, shut up" and being a reyt prannock? Because that guy was being a reyt prannock

lol

500 people directly behind him, none of us came to watch him get a cob on FFS

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Presume you weren't the lad refusing to sit down despite FIVE ROWS of people asking, then telling him to, and him just facing backwards up the Kop making gestures and shouting "if I wanna stand I'll stand, shut up, shut up" and being a reyt prannock? Because that guy was being a reyt prannock

lol

500 people directly behind him, none of us came to watch him get a cob on FFS

I can't remember saying that or gesturing but that could very well be me that you'ire describing. I'd lost it to the extent that I was still fuming right up to starting this thread. 

lol

Edited by shandypants

1 hour ago, roundhayowl said:

There is nothing there and the decision was horrendous, but Matias isn't disciplined enough. I think it's because he simply isn't strong enough, gets bullied and gets worked up. Remember the Fulham game last season? He still put himself in that position and he didn't need to. I can't blame that guy for losing his s*** with him.

dint get involved jogged away 

28 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I can't remember saying that or gesturing but that could very well be me that you'ire describing. I'd lost it to the extent that I was still fuming right up to starting this thread. 

lol

lol

Well I wasn’t shouting, I was giggling my head off - think the ‘football’ had literally sent me loopy by that point. But some old lads around me were SIDDARNing so hard I thought they were gonna prolapse.

Epic trolling all round today, on and off the pitch!

:ghoulguy:

Ps, Matias is a full bell-ringer though :duntmatter:

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Like 1

You can't tell from that angle but I was in the North.  The brummie player tried to knee Matias and the latter understandably retailed.  Over in a second. Handbags.   Hope Wednesday challenge it.  Of course, if the ref saw spitting its a different matter.  The Brum player wasn't making much fuss though. 

Pudil sending off looked equally harsh. I thought he was booking their player for diving.  

1 minute ago, Lincs Owl said:

You can't tell from that angle but I was in the North.  The brummie player tried to knee Matias and the latter understandably retailed.  Over in a second. Handbags.   Hope Wednesday challenge it.  Of course, if the ref saw spitting its a different matter.  The Brum player wasn't making much fuss though. 

Pudil sending off looked equally harsh. I thought he was booking their player for diving.  

There was no spitting. That allegation came from the mate of the fan I was arguing with - he was trying to find something to justify his mate calling Mattias a w4nk3r. 

9 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

I thought Pudil got dismissed for mouthing off, not the tackle itself? Seemed to happen about 30 seconds after the actual foul. Could be wrong though, obviously.

Edited by Mr. Tom

2 hours ago, Andoverowl said:

State of that ref tho lol

Like some 70's flashback FFS.......' The referees' a b44stard, the referees' a b44stard, the referees' a b4444444stard, and so say all of us'.......a nice retro refrain for the bald cooont. UTO.

• Haha 1