I am the fan in the middle of the Kop...

...that everyone was telling to sit down when I was arguing with the fan (red hair with glasses that left at half-time) for calling Mattias a w4nk3r and also telling him to fvcck off out of our club for getting sent off.

I think I’d like an apology please - not only for the his attitude towards the obviously innocent Mattias but also the language he used towards me. Can that fan answer my question and tell me what Mattias actually got sent off for? I’d also like the fan who said Mattias spat at the Birmingham player to point out when this happened. 

• Like 1

There is nothing there and the decision was horrendous, but Matias isn't disciplined enough. I think it's because he simply isn't strong enough, gets bullied and gets worked up. Remember the Fulham game last season? He still put himself in that position and he didn't need to. I can't blame that guy for losing his s*** with him.

2 minutes ago, roundhayowl said:

There is nothing there and the decision was horrendous, but Matias isn't disciplined enough. I think it's because he simply isn't strong enough, gets bullied and gets worked up. Remember the Fulham game last season? He still put himself in that position and he didn't need to. I can't blame that guy for losing his s*** with him.

This is testicles. He's the only one who showed any anything at all. If he didn't, we'd have a team of butterfields running around.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, shandypants said:

...that everyone was telling to sit down when I was arguing with the fan (red hair with glasses that left at half-time) for calling Mattias a w4nk3r and also telling him to fvcck off out of our club for getting sent off. I think I’d like an apology please - not only for the his attitude towards the obviously innocent Mattias but also the language he used towards me. Can that fan answer my question and tell me what Mattias actually got sent off for? I’d also like the fan who said Mattias spat at the Birmingham player to point out when this happened. 

Looked like mattias put his head towards him but in the clip it looks harsh but maybe the angle is poor.

If he has he deserve criticising for letting his team mates and fans down imo and he has got previous too.