3 mistakes 3 goals Brum got lucky?

2 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

We were shocking from the kick off

We never went in their half before we went 2-0 down

Had a man wrongly sent off as it looked on TV that it was their man who should have walked

But we wouldn't have won if we still had eleven

Can't see any positives from today

You have to remember who is missing , a little patience is needed , I am sick after that today and extremely disappointed  but time is needed here give Jos some leeway 

2 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I'd say so. All 3 goals were terrible defensive mistakes. Apart from us handing it to them, Birmingham didn't look like scoring.

We was also equally poor. A draw would have been a fair imo. Two poorpoor teams.

we expected more today, shows how frail we are, poor starting selection imo though

3 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I'd say so. All 3 goals were terrible defensive mistakes. Apart from us handing it to them, Birmingham didn't look like scoring.

We was also equally poor. A draw would have been a fair imo. Two poorpoor teams.

Birmingham are poor but so are lots of other teams in this division. We keep making things easy for them which reflects on us not the opposition. If you only saw 3 mistakes today I suggest you remove your rose tinted glasses. 

4 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Disagree. Without our gifts, they were well on top. We were lucky it wasn't 6.

It would only have been 6 if we had played a decent side, they were as poor as us in general play but managed to take advantage of our gifts and not hand any lout themselves. When Joao scored they looked a little nervous despite having a man advantage and chose just to keep the ball. Once we went down to 9 it really was game over but still they chose not to attack. 

Hope they get relegated on goal difference and look back on this game with as much regret as we do!

3 minutes ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

Wouldn't you have done the same?

Against 10 when they considered then maybe yes but not against 9, they could easily have conceded a penalty at 3-1 and made it a nervous finish. Goal difference could be a factor at the end of the season too and theirs isn't great.

We were 2-0 down before anyone had blinked! Brum had done nothing before then, afterwards they just had to be professional and they were against a poor 11, who actually won the second half! Fox and butterfield’s seasons should be over from today. 

The ref is either on the take or beyond incompetent as that display was on another level.

I’d say brum will never get the rub of the green they had today ever again and I hope we don’t get that mis-fortune again

we need to be bold and change personnel and personalities, those with hunger only and nobody in team with baggage.

i thought I’d seen everything but today has left me in shock

3 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Luck doesn't come into it when teams play Wednesday. Birmingham scored 3 times just in case you missed them.  If we had drawn, Birmingham would have been robbed.

1 hour ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

You have to remember who is missing , a little patience is needed , I am sick after that today and extremely disappointed  but time is needed here give Jos some leeway 

Early doors at the moment

But shows what a mess we have Been left in

And what a huge job Jos has undertaken

Onwards and upwards

Lets be honest.........we lost before we kicked off with that team & the tactics..........too defensive with defenders & midfielders who cannot defend.........Palmer Loovens  Fox Butterfield OUT.....Hunt Thorniley Jones IN.....Nuhui  Matias OUT.......Joao Rhodes Boyd IN............would have given us a better chance