3 mistakes 3 goals Brum got lucky?

12 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I'd say so. All 3 goals were terrible defensive mistakes. Apart from us handing it to them, Birmingham didn't look like scoring.

We was also equally poor. A draw would have been a fair imo. Two poorpoor teams.

Did you watch the same first 45 as me!!

To be 3-0 down at half time (shocking defending) with 10 men, I was expecting a cricket score.

But, credit where it is due, we did ok in the second half even when they had a 2 man advantage. We pulled one back and they really didn't create much. So, decent second half in all the circumstances, but you can't hand anyone a 3 goal lead.

We were shocking from the kick off

We never went in their half before we went 2-0 down

Had a man wrongly sent off as it looked on TV that it was their man who should have walked

But we wouldn't have won if we still had eleven

Can't see any positives from today

31 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

It's good that you try to see the positives, but we were fcuking appalling today.

I agree. But they were just as bad as us. Positives was that Joao scored. 

They were lucky to still beat us though IMO. A draw would've been a fair result.

JL: We felt Lucas was inside the area when he was fouled but did not get the good decision, it was a bad day for us #swfcLIVE

i hate comments like this. Very Carlos esque. Why not just hold up your hands and admit the team we’re poo and apologise to the fans instead of clutching at straws 

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

JL: We felt Lucas was inside the area when he was fouled but did not get the good decision, it was a bad day for us #swfcLIVE

i hate comments like this. Very Carlos esque. Why not just hold up your hands and admit the team we’re poo and apologise to the fans instead of clutching at straws 

The team weren't poo. There were just two or three horrific mistakes that cost us. And two or three players who were brought in by Carlos but only get a shirt because of injuries.

Carlos esque ?  Only if he goes on about it for an hour. I don't know if the red cards were reds or if the foul was in the box but more decisions went against us in this match than in any Carlos match. I bet jos doesn't go on and on and on about it 

44 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I'd say so. All 3 goals were terrible defensive mistakes. Apart from us handing it to them, Birmingham didn't look like scoring.

We was also equally poor. A draw would have been a fair imo. Two poorpoor teams.

clutching at straws here bud I think