Jump to content

A complete rebuild


Recommended Posts

Sell Bannan, Lees, Westwood. 

 

Get rid of pretty much everybody - Loovens, Abdi, Butterfield, Matias, Nuhiu... 

 

And just start again. Rebuild the squad. This one is ruined beyond repair, bloated squad riddled with injury prone players, overinflated wages, lack of passion, lack of talent.

 

Keep believing the hype from two years ago - but our team is not even close to being good enough at present. 

 

We're in serious trouble, and anybody who denies it seriously has their head in the sand.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

And were off over reaction Wednesday. 2 individual mistakes puts us 2-0 down then a ridiculous red card. 

Games over but we pull 1 back then down to 9 men wtf did you expect from us?

A lot more than that garbage that was served up today thats for sure!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well Jos will certainly want go bring in his own players so I imagine some will leave.  A complete rebuild is probably a bit unnecessary and unrealistic. Westwood, Pudil, Loovens, Fox, Jones, Wallace, Matias, Abdi, Rhodes, Fletcher and Nuhiu are the ones I feel are in danger of being cashed in on under Jos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, MOwl said:

Sell Bannan, Lees, Westwood. 

 

Get rid of pretty much everybody - Loovens, Abdi, Butterfield, Matias, Nuhiu... 

 

And just start again. Rebuild the squad. This one is ruined beyond repair, bloated squad riddled with injury prone players, overinflated wages, lack of passion, lack of talent.

 

Keep believing the hype from two years ago - but our team is not even close to being good enough at present. 

 

We're in serious trouble, and anybody who denies it seriously has their head in the sand.

trouble is most of the worst offenders are on long term big money contracts

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm hoping Jos has learnt something from today's game. Granted there's not a lot he can change straight away because of a lack of options.

 

Loovens who I'm a massive fan of is unfortunately past his best, a shame but true.

 

Palmer and Fox aren't good enough. Personally I would go with Hunt and Reach. I don't think Reach is a midfielder in the sense he's currently being asked to play.

 

Butterfield should be nowhere near the first eleven. It's time to start playing Boyd regularly.

 

Joao has shown again today that he should be one of the first names on the teamsheet. I feel sorry for Matias as he's been well and truly screwed over today and he's out for three games now which is itself unbelievable.

 

All in all a big week ahead for Jos.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MuddyFunkster said:

Well Jos will certainly want go bring in his own players so I imagine some will leave.  A complete rebuild is probably a bit unnecessary and unrealistic. Westwood, Pudil, Loovens, Fox, Jones, Wallace, Matias, Abdi, Rhodes, Fletcher and Nuhiu are the ones I feel are in danger of being cashed in on under Jos.

I'd probably keep Westwood whilst Wildsmith is so young. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

And were off over reaction Wednesday. 2 individual mistakes puts us 2-0 down then a ridiculous red card. 

Games over but we pull 1 back then down to 9 men wtf did you expect from us?


I agree. We were fairly bad even before they scored the first but we were beaten by 2 horrendous mistakes and a sending off for nothing that I could see. When the ref and linesman conferred my thought was that Bramhall would be in trouble for putting his forehead in Matias' face.

I am probably mistaken but it looked to me like the free kick on the edge of the box for a foul on Joao could have been a penalty. It would have been interesting if we'd converted it.

I'd understand the whining if we had lost without the individual errors but this game was over before it had even started.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I'm hoping Jos has learnt something from today's game. Granted there's not a lot he can change straight away because of a lack of options.

 

Loovens who I'm a massive fan of is unfortunately past his best, a shame but true.

 

Palmer and Fox aren't good enough. Personally I would go with Hunt and Reach. I don't think Reach is a midfielder in the sense he's currently being asked to play.

 

Butterfield should be nowhere near the first eleven. It's time to start playing Boyd regularly.

 

Joao has shown again today that he should be one of the first names on the teamsheet. I feel sorry for Matias as he's been well and truly screwed over today and he's out for three games now which is itself unbelievable.

 

All in all a big week ahead for Jos.

 


To make it simple to understand I've highlighted the bits I agree with.

lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest RocketOwl
40 minutes ago, MOwl said:

Sell Bannan, Lees, Westwood. 

 

Get rid of pretty much everybody - Loovens, Abdi, Butterfield, Matias, Nuhiu... 

 

And just start again. Rebuild the squad. This one is ruined beyond repair, bloated squad riddled with injury prone players, overinflated wages, lack of passion, lack of talent.

 

Keep believing the hype from two years ago - but our team is not even close to being good enough at present. 

 

We're in serious trouble, and anybody who denies it seriously has their head in the sand.

Yeah sell 3 of our best players good one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...