Venancio

PLayers make mistakes. He held his hands up to it at the time and got on with it. I don't blame him - neither to I blame Wildsmith for the 2nd. It happens.

Wildsmith's awful kicking I do complain at though - put us under pressure every time

1 minute ago, marshy said:

Think Joe's been fantastic, but he was at fault for both imho. He should have made  the call Bad day at the office all round.

If he didn't shout then yes, he can take some of the blame. But even if he did and Venancio wasn't sure, he should have put the ball in Row Z. the fact Venancio held up his hands straight away says its his fault.

39 minutes ago, richowl said:

Was just about to post the same.

only player go around and apologise 

Thats probably because most of them dont give a shiete , They will still be picking up their fat pay cheque win lose or draw. 

38 minutes ago, Jowl said:

If he didn't shout then yes, he can take some of the blame. But even if he did and Venancio wasn't sure, he should have put the ball in Row Z. the fact Venancio held up his hands straight away says its his fault.

2 errors from Wildsmith on that goal.  He can't have shouted loud enough and he should have gone towards the ball not away from it. Felt really sorry for him though.