Butterfield

I've taken to calling him Buttercup.  It feels more apt.  He's so light weight it's unbelievable.  He ran 30 yards to close down one of their players, got there and the guy just stuck out his hand and knocked him over.  It was comical.  The second goal was his fault with yet another hospital ball to a defender.  He's had one good game since he signed at Villa and that's it.  The rest has been utterly utterly abject.

Just not bothered...

2 hours ago, s6 owl said:

Absolute disgrace of a player and one of the worst to ever play for this club. F**k him off please.

Awful awful awful.

Totally agree but unfortunately not the worst in our current side...Fox is utter rubbish.

Simply cannot understand why either were involved today

Lazy lazy conker

Strolling around not even attempting to find space to receive the ball

Waste of space when he gets it

I can accept Jones ain't all that but generally steady if uninspiring, I can accept Fox isn't good enough because he does at least try though

I can accept Loovens is past his use by date because he has been a good player and servant for us

I cannot accept a useless b4st4rd that is just plain fooookin lazy as well

Please F off Buttercup

1 hour ago, mattitheowl said:

I've taken to calling him Buttercup.  It feels more apt.  He's so light weight it's unbelievable.  He ran 30 yards to close down one of their players, got there and the guy just stuck out his hand and knocked him over.  It was comical.  The second goal was his fault with yet another hospital ball to a defender.  He's had one good game since he signed at Villa and that's it.  The rest has been utterly utterly abject.

am

nd to think Derby got Winnall in exchange,mind blowing !!!

46 minutes ago, bobbobbins said:

Butterfield and Fox are the worst players I’ve seen play for us in the last few years.

I cant disagree with that. Whilst, I have a bee in my bonnet with Rhodes those 2 are  probably the worst.

Butterfield has had a good reputation from Huddersfield but he has been so

bad for us. Has he lost his mojo, has he become crap or is he suffering from a serious lack of confidence? I honestly don’t know. Morgan Fox is a league one player.

55 minutes ago, 33 said:

Lazy lazy conker

Strolling around not even attempting to find space to receive the ball

Waste of space when he gets it

I can accept Jones ain't all that but generally steady if uninspiring, I can accept Fox isn't good enough because he does at least try though

I can accept Loovens is past his use by date because he has been a good player and servant for us

I cannot accept a useless b4st4rd that is just plain fooookin lazy as well

Please F off Buttercup

Pretty much bang on that pal.