Butterfield

One of the worst players I have ever had the misfortune to watch in Owls shirt, does nothing positive, passes back, gives the ball way, a complete liability, a joke of a footballer, for me his swap for Winnal sums up,the whole mess of a season, horrible... 

Thing for me is, if you're going to play Pelupessy centrally and Reach left why wouldn't you go with Boyd (never stops running, playing in the prem last season) or wallace who is a steady eddie? Butterfield doesn't look bothered, the amount of times he passes a 10 yard ball to the opposites is frightening.

1 hour ago, s6 owl said:

Absolute disgrace of a player and one of the worst to ever play for this club. F**k him off please.

Awful awful awful.

He is a horrific football player he is steeling a living

10 minutes ago, mike312 said:

Thing for me is, if you're going to play Pelupessy centrally and Reach left why wouldn't you go with Boyd (never stops running, playing in the prem last season) or wallace who is a steady eddie? Butterfield doesn't look bothered, the amount of times he passes a 10 yard ball to the opposites is frightening.

That’s what I couldn’t understand with today’s selection...we needed to go for the win.

JL got it wrong today - Boyd should have started ..it’d have given us some thrust up the pitch.  

I have to agree with most of the posters on here,  - Butterfield has completely failed to make an impression since he has been here.  He seems to run as if he's ploughing through treacle and his tackling is nothing short of pathetic.  If I recall correctly, he gave away 3 penalties in 3 games a while ago and his contribution in games over the last few weeks has been woeful,  Today he gave away the ball several times with (as someone mentioned above), short 10 - yard passes.  I would definitely send him back to Derby, cancel the loan and give Sean Clare a chance if we don't have enough more experienced players who are fit.