Butterfield

Just now, big moz said:

Or give Clare a chance...

Yep. I accept it is a risk bringing in young inexperienced players to a relegation battle (and lets not make any bones about it that is what we are now in) he would at least have the goodwill of the fans and energy and enthusiasm. Butterfield has been utter w ank all year.

Guest The Horse
6 minutes ago, big moz said:

Or give Clare a chance...

Yep.
We're sitting on the next Dele Alli.
Get him in that midfield. Now.

4 minutes ago, Geosword said:

Yep.
We're sitting on the next Dele Alli.
Get him in that midfield. Now.

He’ll be off in the summer unless he gets game time. Disgusting treatment of a talented young player once again.

Edited by s6 owl

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

What, loaned out to league one then given a cameo debut in the steel city derby?

Doesn't seem that disgusting to me

Give over. He’ll be stuck back in the u23s now with his porgress being halted. Can’t get a look in when all we have is Jacob flipping Butterfield and a new kid from Holland.

What hope has he got? 

Just now, s6 owl said:

Give over. He’ll be stuck back in the u23s now with his porgress being halted. Can’t get a look in when all we have is Jacob flipping Butterfield and a new kid from Holland.

What hope has he got? 

One of whom has 100+ appearances in the top division in Holland (many as captain) and another with 100+ appearances in the Championship. Do I agree with him starting behind Butterfield of course not, do I understand it of course I do.

You're upset after today, back off, sit down, come back to this tomorrow and you'll be thinking a bit more rationally mate

He did 'okay' first half against Boro, and I think it must be that convinced Jos he's worthy of a start today.

Obviously the bar's not set particularly high at the moment.

Was absolutely shocking today though.

I don't expect to see him start again.

Just now, StudentOwl said:

One of whom has 100+ appearances in the top division in Holland (many as captain) and another with 100+ appearances in the Championship. Do I agree with him starting behind Butterfield of course not, do I understand it of course I do.

You're upset after today, back off, sit down, come back to this tomorrow and you'll be thinking a bit more rationally mate

He offers literally nothing, Jones has done nothing wrong since Jos has come in yet finds himself on the subs bench for the 2nd week in a row. Same with Thorniley. 

This is the kind of thing that used to frustrate me about Carlos.

Got what we deserved today. Truly gutted.

3 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

One of the worst loan players ever signed by us, I would genuinely send him

back and ask for nothing in return

Same thoughts as me. Forget Winnall just send him back or suspend him from the club anything.

Worst player of the season for me and that is an achievement in itself.

51 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

I could do his job. 

I'm unfit and poo. And I genuinely think I could offer more than he does.

I said after the burton game that he should never wear our shirt again. Awful and it's like starting a man down.

4 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

He offers literally nothing, Jones has done nothing wrong since Jos has come in yet finds himself on the subs bench for the 2nd week in a row. Same with Thorniley. 

This is the kind of thing that used to frustrate me about Carlos.

Got what we deserved today. Truly gutted.

Jones actually hasn't done much wrong since Jos came in - I absolutely agree with that.

Equally, I can understand how he's wanting to start with Pelupessy, and since we're starting with him, then I can see how Jones taking up one of the other midfield spots would leave us with even less creativity.

Bannan pulling up again last week is a massive blow - he's the one we're really missing at the moment. Were it not for this he could well have started today, and it would surely have been in place of Butterfield.

Edited by cowl