Matias sent off - violent conduct

6 hours ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

You need to go to specsavers, Matias' head doesn't move towards the Birmingham player it's the Birmingham player moving his head towards Matias.

I was on the North, and to be honest that camera angle from the South is kind to Matias. He definitely did something. 

2 hours ago, fatzooma said:

Team should have all walked off. Absolute joke. Forfeit the match, take a fine and make sure the ref never officiates a game at professional level again. Jumped up little power mad (unt

I remember when Ferguson tried doing this in a champions league game for Manchester United.

Edited by s6 owl

6 hours ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

From the Kop I said straight away he’s off for a head butt before the linesman even got involved.

didnt see a punch....and looking at that, it looks like I didn’t see him do the head butting.

he won’t get off

So you saw him head butt, so he should get sent off.

You didn't see a punch, so he shouldn't get sent off.

Then looking at it, you didn't see a head butt, so he shouldn't get sent off.

But he won't get off :wacko:

4 hours ago, fatzooma said:

Team should have all walked off. Absolute joke. Forfeit the match, take a fine and make sure the ref never officiates a game at professional level again. Jumped up little power mad (unt

I actually did think this :wacko:

At first glance Matias looks innocent but that video is not conclusive as to what he might have done. He's certainly got form for petulance though. Ideally, there would be another angle from something more like the linesmen's position. Certainly some fans in the North Stand felt that Matias was guilty of something.

All of that does not explain why the Birmingham player didn't get a red card however. The evidence seems pretty clear that he dropped the nut on Matias a little bit. 

7 hours ago, McRightSide said:

The fact of the matter is that MM gave them a decision to make.

A totally needless situation.

'The fact of the matter is' You supercilious pirck ! 

If there is a 'Fact of the matter' to argue. It is that once more the paying public were cheated of their hard earned in wishing to see an 11 v 11 football game. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Another ref who wanted to make it all about him. How was a red necessary in that situation? We were poo but that ended the game as a spectacle. The sooner robots replace these useless, fame hunting twats the better. 

Untill the robots get fame hungry!

look what happened with Arnie

:duntmatter:

2 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

At first glance Matias looks innocent but that video is not conclusive as to what he might have done. He's certainly got form for petulance though. Ideally, there would be another angle from something more like the linesmen's position. Certainly some fans in the North Stand felt that Matias was guilty of something.

All of that does not explain why the Birmingham player didn't get a red card however. The evidence seems pretty clear that he dropped the nut on Matias a little bit. 

Well yeh, fizz me.

Hes kicked one player off the ball in about 6 seasons that I know off. Which he should have been booked for rather than sent off (vs Fulham). Obviously your reply will be how do I know what he got up to in Portugal. 

But yeh he's certainly got form for petulant behaviour.

Seriously fizz me 

Can yku just try any harder to make something up to criticise the lad? 

The key to this is what the linesman saw. MM didn’t nut him so did he punch him in the stomach?  I don’t think he did or the Birmingham player would have gone down like a sack of spuds. It’s a mystery why he was sent off and will never be told the reason because these jumped up tvvts who are in charge never come out and tell us the reason why.