Matias sent off - violent conduct

2 hours ago, runningaround said:

agreed how Bham player stays on is a joke, that will be rescinded

to rescind it, you'd imagine the fa would have to ask the linesman what brought him to that decision? NOW we all know the fa would rather gouge out their own eyes than admit they are, or one of their lot are at fault, so, time will tell.

i do totally believe mm was 100% innocent of going for the ball, and that everything was instigated by the defender. 

didn't we have an incident where ff was roughed up at their ground last season by morrison, is it their belief that we are a tad fragile? and were innocently, or not backed up by a pisspoor linesman, and a ref that had seen nothing and took his word.

4 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I think he pushes him with his forehead and then runs off. Which is a red

'I THINK' if you're stating a man pushes another with his forehead, you ought to be certain of that entirely before posting. 

however the coverage angle of the incident doesn't show it clearly, and would need a second one to clear up any 'first' movement.

1 minute ago, dnhc said:

'I THINK' if you're stating a man pushes another with his forehead, you ought to be certain of that entirely before posting. 

however the coverage angle of the incident doesn't show it clearly, and would need a second one to clear up any 'first' movement.

What are you talking about. I didnt know you werent allowed to post opinions on here

FACT

edit: such a bizarre post

Edited by McRightSide

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

What are you talking about. I didnt know you werent allowed to post opinions on here

FACT

a man (our player) has been sent off, from the only video viewpoint it looks as though he was harshly done to, to say the least, perhaps cheated by an opponent who should have gone instead, perhaps cheated by an official.

to come out with 'I THINK' and post an alternative view might have come across better had you said where you were in the stadium, and that you saw the incident clearly.

1 hour ago, OzOwl said:

You have to wonder what he actually got sent off for, if he goes to the ref when he’s called then it’s prolly a talking to but he does’nt and the ref has time to talk to the linesman, Matias is still halfway down the pitch when called again, that has to annoy the ref, all that said the brum player drops his head onto matias, that is a sending off every day of the week in todays game!

Agree with that. Ref wanted to talk to Matias straight away and MM walked off. To do that ref must know what decision is but then goes to Lino and they ‘agree’ on a headbutt. Bad officiating which started with Pudil getting booked for shoving their keeper earlier and kept going. 

Steve Cotterill was constantly with the 4th official in the Birmingham technical area. What’s that about? Almost like he was reffing the game

4 minutes ago, dnhc said:

a man (our player) has been sent off, from the only video viewpoint it looks as though he was harshly done to, to say the least, perhaps cheated by an opponent who should have gone instead, perhaps cheated by an official.

to come out with 'I THINK' and post an alternative view might have come across better had you said where you were in the stadium, and that you saw the incident clearly.

I think / my opinion / what I believe has gone off here

These are all tings I’m entitled to say.

Why the Geoffrey you’re saying I can’t have a say is just downright bizarre.

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

You’ve really got a hard on over Matias haven’t you? lol

2 minutes ago, rob1601 said:

Agree with that. Ref wanted to talk to Matias straight away and MM walked off. To do that ref must know what decision is but then goes to Lino and they ‘agree’ on a headbutt. Bad officiating which started with Pudil getting booked for shoving their keeper earlier and kept going. 

Steve Cotterill was constantly with the 4th official in the Birmingham technical area. What’s that about? Almost like he was reffing the game

'IF' cotterill was constantly with the 4th' official in the brum technical area, THAN THAT'S OUR FAULT.

if this had gone off at the lane in colin's days there'd have been a ******* riot, and colin would have started it.

with many wanting bully a job at s6, why was he, or someone else despatched to make an absolute nuisance of himself by keep asking what was going on here?, until the 4th. official has to pack it in. we've been too soft, for too many years.

13 minutes ago, Mus said:

That is disgusting, the officials at this level are absolutely pathetic.

This. I’ve been saying it all year. Sunday league ref standards in the championship. That little bald bell end today was massively out of his depth.

Edited by Sticky belly

3 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

i'm not for a moment saying you or anyone else cannot have a say.

what i am saying is THE ONLY VIDEO EVIDENCE does not condemn matais, you say you think differently, is it not allowed for me to ask what it is that brought you to that conclusion?, where did you view the incident from?

2 hours ago, McRightSide said:

If you want to blame anyone, blame Matias. 

Blame him for that stupid little footballer headbutt.

You simply can’t push your head towards another players head

Absolutely zero chance that’s getting rescinded. More likely that we’d get an additional one for a frivolous appeal.

Right now I’m wondering whether that extra game would be a positive or negative.

Mindless, stupid, petulant and ill disciplined. I hope he doesn’t have any major bills to pay this month because he’s getting fined and all.

I'm genuinely struggling to see what you appear to be seeing?

3 hours ago, McRightSide said:

If you want to blame anyone, blame Matias. 

Blame him for that stupid little footballer headbutt.

You simply can’t push your head towards another players head

Absolutely zero chance that’s getting rescinded. More likely that we’d get an additional one for a frivolous appeal.

Right now I’m wondering whether that extra game would be a positive or negative.

Mindless, stupid, petulant and ill disciplined. I hope he doesn’t have any major bills to pay this month because he’s getting fined and all.

U must be blind. Slow motion shows the brum player moves his head towards matias. Should be rescinded.