Matias sent off - violent conduct

You have to wonder what he actually got sent off for, if he goes to the ref when he’s called then it’s prolly a talking to but he does’nt and the ref has time to talk to the linesman, Matias is still halfway down the pitch when called again, that has to annoy the ref, all that said the brum player drops his head onto matias, that is a sending off every day of the week in todays game!

2 minutes ago, OxOwl said:

Worst  possible  angle you could get on video  for that.

Absolute  head butt from Marco there 

Pathetic

You need to look again, the brum player drops his head into Matias just before Matias runs off, it’s not a headbutt but it is a sending off

22 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

No idea

Expected 2 reds

It's not that clear that Matias did anything that said if you're sending Matias off, the Birmingham lad has got to go too. The fact he didn't even get a yellow makes you question the decision on the red even more?

1 hour ago, Dan™ said:

Just recorded a clip from my iFollow stream and put it on YouTube:

Can't see anything.

This is for you OxOwl, while you were watching the game we were pondering and quietly dicussing this vid.

lol

2 hours ago, McRightSide said:

If you want to blame anyone, blame Matias. 

Blame him for that stupid little footballer headbutt.

You simply can’t push your head towards another players head

Absolutely zero chance that’s getting rescinded. More likely that we’d get an additional one for a frivolous appeal.

Right now I’m wondering whether that extra game would be a positive or negative.

Mindless, stupid, petulant and ill disciplined. I hope he doesn’t have any major bills to pay this month because he’s getting fined and all.

Was Matias in red cos it's the player in red that drops his head