Matias sent off - violent conduct

Just now, McRightSide said:

If you want to blame anyone, blame Matias. 

Blame him for that stupid little footballer headbutt.

You simply can’t push your head towards another players head

You need to go to specsavers, Matias' head doesn't move towards the Birmingham player it's the Birmingham player moving his head towards Matias.

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Absolutely zero chance that’s getting rescinded. More likely that we’d get an additional one for a frivolous appeal.

Right now I’m wondering whether that extra game would be a positive or negative.

Mindless, stupid, petulant and ill disciplined. I hope he doesn’t have any major bills to pay this month because he’s getting fined and all.

You’ve just described what happened TO Matias. 

What you dont see from that angle is Matias swinging his arm into the Birmingham players stomach after the Birmingham players head goes in. Whether it was hard or a tap im not sure but the linesman saw it. For me they both should have had a talking to and either leave it or at worse a yellow each.

8 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Absolutely zero chance that’s getting rescinded. More likely that we’d get an additional one for a frivolous appeal.

Right now I’m wondering whether that extra game would be a positive or negative.

Mindless, stupid, petulant and ill disciplined. I hope he doesn’t have any major bills to pay this month because he’s getting fined and all.

You are wrong.

51 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

How's their lad not got sent off then? Has he not motioned his head towards Matias?

Not making a comment on Matias - BUT how sheepish does the Birmingham play look directly after the incident. Definitely looked like head movement from him. To me if Matias was worthy of a red then their player should have walked also.