6 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Give him our best mate, don't know a single fan that has a bad thing to say about him.

We need him back but never at the expense of his short or long term health.

Indeed. 

Flipping great servant for the club. Has been an absolute standout performer despite all the money spent. 

We miss him massively. 

5 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Sam is big. A big bloke.

But I think the notion he's a big character is more to do with him just being big in frame.

Suspect he'll do more or less what he's told whilever he's being paid handsomely. 

I don't doubt he'd fight his corner in terms of what he wanted.

But Clough...he would genuinely walk in a transfer conference and tell them all they knew nothing and p*ss off wouldn't he.

my answer was in relation to clough having to seek employment in the lower leagues, and the fact that a far less talented sam has found work in the premier.

however thinking about it, i just had the horrible thought of, had we not had the influx of foreign managers in the last 15 or so years, look how many more 'unachieving' british ones would be around.

5 hours ago, Bigger Guns said:

Kieran Lee has the same hip injury in the season that Stuart Gray was manager but let’s use it as a stick to bash Carlos with. 

I wanted Carlos gone before anyone starts but this has nothing to do with him. I’ll point out that Lee has also had this hip injury in the two seasons we reached the play offs. But no one had a go at Carlos for rushing him back then either.

It’s nothing more than an unfortunate problem for an extremely talented footballer. 

care for a flutter?

i wouldn't have interviewed him. 

when his little yellow convertible pulled into the car park, and there was an explosion that blew all the doors off, that should have been warning enough.