Adam Reach ever-present

He’s now played 97 of our last 100 Championship Games.

One he sat out was the end of season “friendly” ahead of the Play-Offs.

Freak of a player.

His pace and quality tonight were outstanding. And his goals this season and Last defy belief. 

We need to be in touch come January, because there will be a £15m bid I’m sure, from a big rival or more likely a Southampton or Bournemouth.

On 03/02/2018 at 10:05, clampyowl said:

its because ive played football all my life i see reach as a poor player, ive played at a high level in my youth, until Chris wilder got rid of me at Halifax town, i just don't see it in him, work rate, attitude yes, ability, decision making, no

Ive played all my life too including wednesdays youth team and reserve team  

in mid 2000s and played semi pro for 10 year. This game is about opinions and I disagree massively with you. 

Reach is a very good championship player who would Walk into most championship sides. 

At this level his ability is unquestionable. 

Tbh the last couple of games I’ve seen apart from tonight he’s been poor by his standards but he’s a very good player at this level.

Them goals though , wow 

If you can't see that this lad is a good footballer then you must have your eyes painted on. 

Yes, he's scoring screamers at the moment, but he brings a lot with his work rate and ability. 

I'd be very surprised if we are not fending off some bids for him in January. 

The guys a talent. 

BBC Breakfast raving about Messi v Spurs, then in the next breath show Adam’s goal and mention his goal v Leeds and us lot shouting “shoooot” every time he gets the ball.

Got the media attention now. 

Edited by Holmowl
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, stuzzas_barmyarmy said:

Ive played all my life too including wednesdays youth team and reserve team  

in mid 2000s and played semi pro for 10 year. This game is about opinions and I disagree massively with you. 

Reach is a very good championship player who would Walk into most championship sides. 

At this level his ability is unquestionable. 

Tbh the last couple of games I’ve seen apart from tonight he’s been poor by his standards but he’s a very good player at this level.

Them goals though , wow 

last night was like watching a completly different player to me, his confidence is clearly high, he was positive in possession, made the right decisions, and played like a senior pro in a big game, genuinely didn't think he had it in him, glad he has, if a Wednesday player proves me wrong , then im happy to be wrong