Adam Reach ever-present

Reach has played all 29 league games. 

He he has played every single minute of our 2610 league minutes.

He has played 90 minutes in 3 of our five cup games, 71 minutes in another, though the lazy good-for-nothing only played 11 minutes in the other game, at home to Carlisle. Slacker. 

A couple of us on here have likened him to Darren Anderton.....perhaps not!

Terrific testament to his professionalism, his fitness and his ability. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

I think he could be one of our best ever signings. 

Haha... you gotta he kiddin right.. best ever? Haha...

His distribution with the ball is awful.. his crossing is hit and miss.. with the vast majority being ‘miss’.. he gives away so many lazy free kicks it’s predictable when he’ll do it.. if only bet365 would let me place the bet ‘he’s going to run right through the back of the guy who’s got the bal, who’s penned in and no where to go with it’

CC respected his work rate and I presume his efforts in training. He’s in there by default of us having no one else.. once we get FF back or find anyone who can pick the ball up and run with it.. he’ll be out!

He’s not the worst of the current crop of crap we have to put up with.. but he’s pretty close!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, thesexynortherner said:

His distribution with the ball is awful.. his crossing is hit and miss.. with the vast majority being ‘miss’.. he gives away so many lazy free kicks it’s predictable when he’ll do it.. if only bet365 would let me place the bet ‘he’s going to run right through the back of the guy who’s got the bal, who’s penned in and no where to go with it’

CC respected his work rate and I presume his efforts in training. He’s in there by default of us having no one else.. once we get FF back or find anyone who can pick the ball up and run with it.. he’ll be out!

He’s not the worst of the current crop of crap we have to put up with.. but he’s pretty close!

WOW......Harsh!....but not entirely untrue.

14 minutes ago, thesexynortherner said:

I bet your parties are fun-filled affairs. WTF:

2 hours ago, thesexynortherner said:

I see you're a glass half full type of guy..

2 hours ago, thesexynortherner said:

So what you trying to say?

3 hours ago, thesexynortherner said:

i have to totally agre, the fact that his is going win our player of the season award, just shows what a utter disaster this season has become, i Must admit he has improved this season a bit, but its no coincidence that a player of his ability has played every second of our league campaign, and we have more chance of going down than up