theowlsman

#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

Rhodes will score for fun in that Norwich side, and I firmly believe if he was still here he would be on the bench at best 

there’s a reason he was absolutely desperate to move 

• Agree 2

Just now, Royal_D said:

Rhodes will score for fun in that Norwich side, and I firmly believe if he was still here he would be on the bench at best 

there’s a reason he was absolutely desperate to move 

Him doing well is good for us hopefully. I’d love him to have a 20+ goal season despite what some of his doubters on here have said he’s quality and may be our saving grace financially! 

• Agree 1

Not  as if our strikers arent scoring though. FF 2 in 2, Nuihu 1 in 1 but they also contribute much more in general play. 

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Him doing well is good for us hopefully. I’d love him to have a 20+ goal season despite what some of his doubters on here have said he’s quality and may be our saving grace financially! 

Yep, although I do suspect there will probabaly be a few who completely showered him with abuse a bit disappointed it turns out he actually still is the goalscorer he’s always been 

hopefully get us a few quid at end of season 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Yep, although I do suspect there will probabaly be a few who completely showered him with abuse a bit disappointed it turns out he actually still is the goalscorer he’s always been 

hopefully get us a few quid at end of season 

Well it’s gone from no one would want him, to they may want him but won’t pay what we pay, to may pay his wages but won’t pay a fee, to ok they’ll pay and a fee but he’ll not score.... 

I’m just glad our fans don’t run our transfers as many of our assets would have been ‘driven’ to buying club by our astute fans :) 

• Agree 1

Celebrated infront of the blades fans aswell there 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1