#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

Thankfully the most uneventful summer we’ve had in my memory fell on a WC year. Imagine an extra four weeks of this with no distraction. Even two friendlies are behind closed doors.

I can just see it, Abdi out for season as foot trapped as they closed the doors. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Huddersfield sign their second player from Monaco today. Bringing their spending to just over £40M so far. What could have been eh?

And yet certain people on here will stick by that they didn’t want us to get promoted. 

4 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

It's true as far as I know. Don't normally bother sharing things on here because of these sort of responses.

Have read that they have enquired about Winnall,but that enquiry was to mask a secret deal for palmer (who is theirs for £300,000) done deal,and then enquired about Jaoa who's on £35,000 a week (yeh,i know right) now if any blavde was to tell me the time of day,i'd ring the speaking clock just to make sure.

• Haha 1

Are we waiting for an imaginary loan window then? 

A few that have gone through already 

Ryan Kent 
Jack Colback 
Ovie Ejaria 
Mason Mount 
Harry Wilson 
Trevoh Chalobah 
Lewis Baker 

Of the above, Colback can be considered a wing back ... more than Abdi, Hutch, Lee, Boyd etc

Assuming (self imposed?) embargo allows, anyone know of any decent potential loans we could go for?

4 hours ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I heard today that we recently accepted a bid from the pigs for Joao, but they couldn't match his wages. Don't know if anyone on here knows anything. 

Where did you hear that?

You're one of the best posters around these parts, so you deserve the benefit of the doubt, but that sounds ridiculous to be honest.

João must be worth a pretty penny given his age, potential, and form so far under Luhukay, and the poorer quarter of the city are still beating the hell out of each other in a courtroom right now.

It just makes no sense.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Where did you hear that?

You're one of the best posters around these parts, so you deserve the benefit of the doubt, but that sounds ridiculous to be honest.

João must be worth a pretty penny given his age, potential, and form so far under Luhukay, and the poorer quarter of the city are still beating the hell out of each other in a courtroom right now.

It just makes no sense.

Question for you mate, what time zone you on by any chance?