#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

Still nothing incoming on the transfer side. Not a bad sign (yet) and at least our new players are not impulse ones that we may regret later down the line. I'd rather the right player come in and only time will tell on that front. I'm sure Jos would have liked new players in for the start of pre-season but his hands are a little tied right now I guess.

Much hinges on the Rhodes saga and maybe one or two others going the other way too. I'd expect another week and we may see something but that's hope more than anything else.

On 23/06/2018 at 00:39, Watson said:

You do tend to make things up and never back up any of your assertions with evidence.   

I do but then no one believes them because is my view not yours.

everyone's allowed their own view there is just a lot of tools on here like Dan.

4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

everyone's allowed their own view there is just a lot of tools on here like Dan.

You make some fair points... dressing up opinion as fact is your weakness.

It reads as dogma.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

You make some fair points... dressing up opinion as fact is your weakness.

It reads as dogma.

There two or three on here that have their opinions if yours does not agree you are wrong. I could be completely correct have every source under the sun and still be wrong because my opinion is different. Then they resort to abuse or the latest which is kind of funny a down mark. How will i cope.

yourself and a lot of the others realise we're all owls with differing views, we have a laugh and move on. Other see the key board as a way to abuse others. 

I work with two people one is related to a first team player the other's brother played with GH in the development squad I am not saying everything I am told is 100% correct but it's in the ball park.

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

There two or three on here that have their opinions if yours does not agree you are wrong. I could be completely correct have every source under the sun and still be wrong because my opinion is different. Then they resort to abuse or the latest which is kind of funny a down mark. How will i cope.

yourself and a lot of the others realise we're all owls with differing views, we have a laugh and move on. Other see the key board as a way to abuse others. 

I work with two people one is related to a first team player the other's brother played with GH in the development squad I am not saying everything I am told is 100% correct but it's in the ball park.

Yes I see.

Keep posting what you know but don't be offended if it's questioned.

It's Owlstalk not loose women.

• Haha 1

This site is so full of poo , I’ve heard this , he’s heard that !!!! wtf if and when Jos signs someone or sells somebody we will know !! Until then shut the fizz embrace what  we have , support what we have or fouck off to the sty 

39 minutes ago, swfctc1 said:

This site is so full of poo , I’ve heard this , he’s heard that !!!! wtf if and when Jos signs someone or sells somebody we will know !! Until then shut the fizz embrace what  we have , support what we have or fouck off to the sty 

E55348F9-1096-4496-AE61-4E87DECBFAC5.gif

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, room0035 said:

As this is a rumour site I have heard Norwich wanting Rhodes may be stumbling because the club are asking for a loan fee as well as Norwich paying his salary.

Has anyone heard anything similar?

Last time Mr Chansiri did business with Norwich, was for Hooper, they wanted £500,000 loan fee and full wages paid . It would not surprise me if he is playing hardball with them. We also paid them £3 million for him when he only had 6 months left on his contract.

6 hours ago, room0035 said:

Ha ha every5hing what you post poo trying to ram figures down peoples neck because your a so called accountant.still bitter i see about a couple of posts grow up 

6 hours ago, room0035 said:

You, I and everyone else is entitled to their view and should be allowed one, what we are not allowed to do is to dress up that view as a truth if we really want a proper and meaningful debate.

Stick to what we know and not what we believe to know. That's my view.

West Midlands Press.........

Millwall are set to sign Wolves winger Ben Marshall in a £1.2m deal.

Marshall spent the latter stages of last season on-loan at the Den and did enough to convince the London side they need to add him to their ranks.

seems a good deal at that price?

Nottingham Forest have tabled a bid worth £8million for Middlesbrough centre-forward Patrick Bamford, according to the Mirror.

The newspaper claimed via their live transfer blog on Saturday that Aitor Karanka is “zeroing in” on Bamford, 24, however Boro are said to have rejected Forest’s opening offer.

It is understood that Karanka also wants Bamford’s Riverside team-mate Adam Clayton, but Middlesbrough are reluctant to offload the duo.

7 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Marshall spent the latter stages of last season on-loan at the Den and did enough to convince the London side they need to add him to their ranks.

Cracking deal, no doubt we have some German Second Division players lined up .

24 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Rather he go to Millwall than Norwich with Rhodes, that combination would be dangerous. 

19 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Nottingham Forest have tabled a bid worth £8million for Middlesbrough centre-forward Patrick Bamford, according to the Mirror.

The newspaper claimed via their live transfer blog on Saturday that Aitor Karanka is “zeroing in” on Bamford, 24, however Boro are said to have rejected Forest’s opening offer.

It is understood that Karanka also wants Bamford’s Riverside team-mate Adam Clayton, but Middlesbrough are reluctant to offload the duo.

A team who has recently been under a transfer embargo and who have already spent £13m as well as 2 presumably expensive loan deals for Portuguese players. 

They are certainly having a go this season. Not convinced with their recruitment though, every year there is a team who try and replicate the team who won the league  the year before, but usually fail.

I’m sure Bamford started at Forest but pied them off for Chelsea for a compo fee.

If I was them id leave him be, I think he’s overrated and don’t waste any more time on him. They could get Rhodes for cheaper and he’s a similar player