#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

3 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Alan Nixon:

Birmingham. Sheff Wed. Update. Exactly as a week ago. Can’t shift Stockdale or Rhodes in a rush. Trying. But not managing yet. Until then it could be slow...

I cant see anyone taking Rhodes unless we subsidise his wages , but DC is on record saying we will not do that if a player leaves on loan.  

2 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

And I bet you wish you still had it don't you ?

Loadsamoney...............

Too right mate. If i could see into the future and know they would be worth a fortune i would have mothballed it in the garage 30 years ago. 

12 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Too right mate. If i could see into the future and know they would be worth a fortune i would have mothballed it in the garage 30 years ago. 

I'm not going there..

I've added up what I've had and what they are worth now and would be minted..

hindsight eh ?

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Mods, can we have a Donald Trump face emoji for fake news? 

We have one for fake orgasms. Won't that do?

:goalie:

Rob Butler from Radio Norfolk just tweeted this:

Watch this space on Jordan Rhodes to #ncfc. I’m told there is interest from his side to come to Carrow Road. Wages may be the stumbling block...and it may end up being a loan. Is he The Championship nouse we need up front?

Be interesting to see if he does well there, it would be fresh start number 2 for him. Nelson Oliviera had more mobility than Rhodes but had a similar stature so he could slot in there. I suppose they will be hoping he can re find his form as Oliviera seemed to constantly miss!

28 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Watch this space on Jordan Rhodes to #ncfc. I’m told there is interest from his side to come to Carrow Road. Wages may be the stumbling block...and it may end up being a loan. Is he The Championship nouse we need up front?

Yeah, yeah, I’m sure he is, sign him up

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Be interesting to see if he does well there, it would be fresh start number 2 for him. Nelson Oliviera had more mobility than Rhodes but had a similar stature so he could slot in there. I suppose they will be hoping he can re find his form as Oliviera seemed to constantly miss!

Chatting with a couple of Norwich season ticket holders about this whole Rhodes thing They both said, Norwich create plenty of chances (as we saw when they came to Hillsborough) but have nobody to finish them off

As for Oliveira, he has loads of talent, but does most of his best work outside of the box

35 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I thought DC said he wouldn't subsidise loans.

22 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Chatting with a couple of Norwich season ticket holders about this whole Rhodes thing They both said, Norwich create plenty of chances (as we saw when they came to Hillsborough) but have nobody to finish them off

As for Oliveira, he has loads of talent, but does most of his best work outside of the box

Thats what we thought too when we signed him. If he goes somewhere where they stick with him though I think he will get himself going again.