#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

1 minute ago, vulva said:

FF won't go. He says he loves the club, and does those heart signs with his hands, when he scores. 

I dont think he will

João Amaral, Salvador Agra and Cristian Arango will know the future in the week that starts tomorrow, Record said . The three players already know that they do not tell Rui Vitória next season and are studying at this time the best solutions to pursue their career next season.

As we have already written, the fate of João Amaral, hired this seasoned to V. Setúbal, could go through English football.Sheffield Wednesday, the team that plays in the Championship (2nd Division), has already announced that they would like to have the extreme next season and the incarnates only wait for the proposal to reach the Light.

21 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

João Amaral, Salvador Agra and Cristian Arango will know the future in the week that starts tomorrow, Record said . The three players already know that they do not tell Rui Vitória next season and are studying at this time the best solutions to pursue their career next season.

As we have already written, the fate of João Amaral, hired this seasoned to V. Setúbal, could go through English football.Sheffield Wednesday, the team that plays in the Championship (2nd Division), has already announced that they would like to have the extreme next season and the incarnates only wait for the proposal to reach the Light.

You can't argue with any of that.

• Haha 6

I’ve said it several times but I think we’ll go with what we’ve already got. It’s our best chance of challenging next season. If we have an overhaul starting now it’ll take us a season or two to get back at the level we are at now and I think Chansiri is desperate to get promotion a.s.a.p.?

3 minutes ago, Pulcinella said:

If Fessi is on his way - and I pray to God that he isn’t as he’s been our best player for 3 seasons - then he better get a very big transfer fee.

Agree 100%..not sure when his contract is up but we should be looking for 18 mill +..dont want him to go but think it will be hard to keep him.