#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

7 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

What.... randomly discuss or is this a proper rumour.. go on... what you heard? :rolleyes:

considering hes on a 2 year loan at Fortuna its b*llocks, but still better than what room 20847561 comes out with 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Penguin said:

Loan will be cancelled to allow Dinamo to sell. They've received a 6 figure fee and are desperate to offload. 

He wants to join his brother in England.

Doubt me its fine but most of you know I rarely get stuff wrong...

10512088_penguinbed.gif.217deb0fc36f2ce9c0bbcfb02caf2d6c.gif

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Penguin said:

Loan will be cancelled to allow Dinamo to sell. They've received a 6 figure fee and are desperate to offload. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Penguin said:

Doubt me its fine but most of you know I rarely get stuff right....

FFS.

9 hours ago, Penguin said:

Oh how I laughed, the quote of the season.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Penguin said:

tenor_(1).gif

• Haha 9

15 hours ago, Quist said:

I have no complaints about Gray and would have preferred him to saty. Your post was about why DC did not appoint MM. I tried to point out fundamental differences between them and that MM also had an agenda and was responsible for bringing agents into club. Do you deliberately go off tangent to try and cover up the tidal wave of bilge that you produce.

Very offensive thank you a simple you don't agree would have been fine :picnic:

What do people think of us trying to get Bradley Dack shown he can do it at league one level very good scoring record could be the missing goals from central midfield for us, at only 24 has played over 200 games.

Last season 18 goals and 8 assists.

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

What do people think of us trying to get Bradley Dack shown he can do it at league one level very good scoring record could be the missing goals from central midfield for us, at only 24 has played over 200 games.

To expensive if you think risk and reward. be better off and save alot more money just offering Clare an extra 10 grand a week to get him to sign.

One of the problems we have is, the idea that we can adopt different systems for different opponents If this involves a slight tweak to the usual system, then fine

However, if it involves 3 or 4 different ways of setting up, then it’s a problem 

We simply cannot carry the size of squad needed to implement all systems For example, you would need a different type of midfield player , if say it was a three instead of a two Will we play with wingers? So far, it looks as if we won’t, but if we want to retain the ability to do so, then we might need 2 or 3 wide men, who for large parts of the season, will be largely redundant 

I

13 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Derrick Williams would’ve been my choice from Blackburn as we need a left wing back to compete with Reach. But given they have been promoted I can’t see them selling for a reasonable fee. Same goes for Dack. If we want those sorts of players we need to pick them up from source where they are cheaper.

Sam Byram and Jordan Hugill could be available at West Ham under the new regime there. Maybe they fit what Jos might be looking for. Byram being a right back/winger and Hugill a target man. Obviously, players would have to move on especially amongst the forwards. Thoughts on them? 

Guest wilyfox
15 minutes ago, basegreenowl said:

Sam Byram and Jordan Hugill could be available at West Ham under the new regime there. Maybe they fit what Jos might be looking for. Byram being a right back/winger and Hugill a target man. Obviously, players would have to move on especially amongst the forwards. Thoughts on them? 

Would happily take Byram on a season loan. I don't rate Hugill.