#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

BBC Sport Wales

Cardiff manager Neil Warnock had been keen on adding two midfielders and a striker before close of business, but looks now set to ditch plans for a forward to prioritise the middle of the park.

Harry Arter is a player Warnock likes and has spoken with the Cherries about a loan deal, but Bournemouth are holding out for a permanent switch with a £10m price tag.

Cardiff have spoken to other targets with Real Betis midfielder Víctor Camarasa being heavily linked with the Premier League new boys.

So, no Fessi bid

1 minute ago, owlZfan84 said:

What time are we expecting the 'No incomings' tweet from the RS gang?

I'm going early; 10:43.

p025xj63.jpg

During Jos' pre match press conference ... 

Jos will be announcing a signing and the FH boo crew will shout over him and mock his mustache 

Seth will then burst through the wall, Kool Aid Man style, shouting GET IN MAH BELLEH! post-445-0-17194600-1330646555_thumb.png

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

BBC Sport Wales

Cardiff manager Neil Warnock had been keen on adding two midfielders and a striker before close of business, but looks now set to ditch plans for a forward to prioritise the middle of the park.

Harry Arter is a player Warnock likes and has spoken with the Cherries about a loan deal, but Bournemouth are holding out for a permanent switch with a £10m price tag.

Cardiff have spoken to other targets with Real Betis midfielder Víctor Camarasa being heavily linked with the Premier League new boys.

So, no Fessi bid

...because I reckon he's been in touch with DC and he's told old bignose to stick it up his bumhole, sideways.

• Haha 2

Guest wilyfox
Just now, camffiti said:

There are worse players in the Prem

This ^

Even LeFondre hit double figures in the prem. Some players can surprise, others just need a chance. 

33 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

BBC Sport Wales

So, no Fessi bid

They've already got Madine up front. lol

I said at the end of the season, the best business we could do would be to keep FF and BB in this window. 7 hours to go. 

That said, I didn't expect Liam Palmer to be our first choice right back. I guess you can't always have what you wish for in life.lol

• Haha 1