#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

3 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Can't help thinking Boro have had Wolves pants down with £20m for Traore, very fast player but on many occasions I've seen him, little end product. 

Need a bit more than pace in Premier league.

Yes, they’re good at that aren’t they

17 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Can't help thinking Boro have had Wolves pants down with £20m for Traore, very fast player but on many occasions I've seen him, little end product. 

Need a bit more than pace in Premier league.

Serves Wolves right. They've had our pantaloons down a fair few times!!!

Anyone aware of the Moses Odubajo story?

Cost Hull City 5m from Brentford.

His last game was against us, in the 2015 play off final. Incredible. 3+ years out. Forced to sit out his entire contract.

Only 25 years old. 

Resigned for Brentford for free.

31 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Boro are minted...I wonder who they will try to secure between now and 5pm tomorrow?

:sad:

Thought did cross my mind that we might be getting a bid...

In saying that, I'm not sure whether any of our players are really in the Pulis mould.

2 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

His last game was against us, in the 2015 play off final. Incredible. 3+ years out. Forced to sit out his entire contract.

Only 25 years old. 

I took him on a pre season trial for us, on FM18 last week post-445-0-45854900-1329470346_thumb.png

3 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Only 25 years old. 

He got 2 bad knee injuries whilst at Hull, hence a lot of time out the game.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5753829/Moses-Odubajo-ready-shot-big-time-two-devastating-knee-injuries.html

15 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Peterborough and Barnsley could be set to battle it our for Bedford Town defender Ollie Swain, while Championship side Sheffield Wednesday have also been credited with an interest (Just-Football) 

He’ll go to Peterborough and in 18 months be sold to Derby or Villa for £6m. That’s the usual way 

9 minutes ago, mike312 said:

Cardiff in for Fessi, at "around 10m" according to SWFC news on Twitter. Not enough if you ask me.

Came from The Times, so you've got to think there's some substance to it.

Selling Nando to flipping Colin.

Oh what a time to be alive.

Aston Villa are in pole position to sign John McGinn from Hibs despite renewed interest from Celtic, according to Hibs head coach Neil Lennon, who says the two clubs have agreed a fee for the Scotland international. McGinn spent Tuesday in talks with Aston Villa but Celtic are believed to have matched the Sky Bet Championship club’s offer after having several previous bids rejected. Lennon said: “He went down to Birmingham, I think he is having a medical there. “A fee has been agreed. I don’t know if personal terms have been agreed yet. 

1 hour ago, Minton said:

Kepa going to Chelsea may mean Westwood staying here. Butland was expected to go to Chelsea and KW would replace him at Stoke, now looks like he is staying.

Who Butlands under study at Stoke though thought it was Grant and hes gone to Man Utd