theowlsman

#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

22 hours ago, Quist said:

I actually think one of reasons he has gone is he was repeatedly getting knocks last year and looked as though heading for prolonged period in training room.

never seen a player with the physio on the pitch so much as with hunt last season . this is good business getting 1.6million . but at least he has got on the pitch at least 4 of ours aint got that far yet 

They probably made a mistake in starting Hunt. He hadn’t done much training due to his honeymoon so he’s been thrown right into it. 

Or Bristol will be thinking " what the *uck have we got here?".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

Or Bristol will be thinking " what the *uck have we got here?".

Who cares, its their problem now. lol

Signed anyone yet ? 

Great business if we can shift Fletcher,  would definitely expect us to be able to get a few loans in if this happens 

5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Great business if we can shift Fletcher,  would definitely expect us to be able to get a few loans in if this happens 

Afew said that when we shifted Loovens and Wallace on.

Alot said that when we shifted Jack Hunt on.

Everyone said that when we shifted Jordan Rhodes on.

Whats happening?!?!?!

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

6 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

It’d be great business if we bought Messi too.

1 hour ago, Mardy Bum said:

Signed anyone yet ? 

See the source image

4 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

They probably made a mistake in starting Hunt. He hadn’t done much training due to his honeymoon so he’s been thrown right into it. 

Plus they won’t know that he has spent the last three years playing golf and throwing it off like the rest of the players. Honeymoons least of their promblespromble

On 14/07/2018 at 14:20, Ethel The Tree said:

giphy.gif

This is the second post today that has made me laugh out loud. 

On 14/07/2018 at 19:01, vulva said:

Would love to see the stats on Jack Hunt coming off injured. In all my years i’ve never known a player get subbed as much. Especially a fullback, who are usually the last to get subbed. 

Just seemed to suddenly sit down like DiCanio when he’d got the monk on ....

West Brom have completed the signing of defender Kyle Bartley from Swansea City.

Bartley becomes Darren Moore’s second signing as head coach and joins for a fee of around £4 million, rising to £6m with add-ons.

16 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Afew said that when we shifted Loovens and Wallace on.

Alot said that when we shifted Jack Hunt on.

Everyone said that when we shifted Jordan Rhodes on.

Whats happening?!?!?!

We need to save about £10m to applied with FFP before we can even start to think about bringing players in. If we can get rid of Fletcher that would about be it, in saving from wages, and Hunts £1.6m fee in.

This includes us still have sick note Abdi and never going to play Matias as well, get rid of these and it would clear some serious head room on the FFP.

59 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

West Brom have completed the signing of defender Kyle Bartley from Swansea City.

Bartley becomes Darren Moore’s second signing as head coach and joins for a fee of around £4 million, rising to £6m with add-ons.

Excellent signing for them. I’d have liked him but given what’s going with FFP, it was never going to happen. At least he’s not going to Leeds.

• Agree 1

Have Leeds even signed anyone at all? Seemed to be a lot of talk of some big spending with an obviously impressive managerial appointment.

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Have Leeds even signed anyone at all? Seemed to be a lot of talk of some big spending with an obviously impressive managerial appointment.

They are in a bigger mess than we are.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

They've signed Lewis Baker on loan and that's it, Whilst losing wiedwald, Lonergan, Pennington, Grot and Lassoga. I said last week that Leeds are considerably weaker than last season and have a lot of work to do. They don't have a recognised striker and only 2 senior cb's at present.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

They've signed Lewis Baker on loan and that's it, Whilst losing wiedwald, Lonergan, Pennington, Grot and Lassoga. I said last week that Leeds are considerably weaker than last season and have a lot of work to do. They don't have a recognised striker and only 2 senior cb's at present.

So are we though

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

So are we though

I'd rather have our current squad than theirs. 

• Agree 2