#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

The longer this goes with little activity, assume Jos is happy to start the season with what we have and wait for Premier League loans. DC has shown since he has been here that he is willing to wait it out for the best deal.

I don't doubt that we will try to get more out the door if we can, can't disagree with this but don't think we have the necessary attributes in the squad to compete for promotion. Irrespective of any further departures, we need to address some attributes lacking in the squad, loans would be sensible and hope these are being worked on behind the scenes.

We're not alone as the majority of the Championship are in similar positions, which for me makes it all the more frustrating as there is opportunity to really challenge for promotion this year with a few tweaks to the squad.

1 hour ago, Owls77 said:

Loans are allowed until the end of the August and permanent deals by 11th August I believe....

Thanks. Unless we get anothe one or two out of the door I think loans is our route this season. There will be some decent ones out there though so not the end of the world.

16 minutes ago, striker said:

The longer this goes with little activity, assume Jos is happy to start the season with what we have and wait for Premier League loans. DC has shown since he has been here that he is willing to wait it out for the best deal.

I don't doubt that we will try to get more out the door if we can, can't disagree with this but don't think we have the necessary attributes in the squad to compete for promotion. Irrespective of any further departures, we need to address some attributes lacking in the squad, loans would be sensible and hope these are being worked on behind the scenes.

We're not alone as the majority of the Championship are in similar positions, which for me makes it all the more frustrating as there is opportunity to really challenge for promotion this year with a few tweaks to the squad.

Would you have said that England, Russia or Croatia had the necessary attributes to get as far as they did in the World Cup.

Jos proved back end of last season that he is quite capable of getting this team to win games.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

No pace last season and it looks like no pace this season...f@cking joke.

I wouldn’t say no pace.... Joao and FF can shift

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Forestieri already showing how important he is 

Oops wrong thread.

As relevent as anything else in here. 

Guest wilyfox

Huddersfield have just signed full-back Erik Durm. If we had money I'd beg for us to sign Scott Malone. But we have no money, so fookdat. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
3 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

He falls down more than Neymar

You do realize that isn’t humanly possible, right??