Could Nuhiu AND Rhodes move to Sunderland?

This may come down to whether any of our 3 first choice strikers are ready to comeback soon. If any of them are near then getting money for Nuhiu or Rhodes would be good business sense IMO. If not I would still run with Joao, Matias and a loan signing, or recall Winnall but not sure if possible. We aren't going to get many chances to sell our 6th and 5th choice strikers for money.

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Would it be total madness for both Nuhiu and Rhodes to both move to Sunderland?

They're interested in both of them

Have we ever transferred/loaned out a front pairing at the same time before?

Only if we a deal to bring two strikers in. 

11 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

This may come down to whether any of our 3 first choice strikers are ready to comeback soon. If any of them are near then getting money for Nuhiu or Rhodes would be good business sense IMO. If not I would still run with Joao, Matias and a loan signing, or recall Winnall but not sure if possible. We aren't going to get many chances to sell our 6th and 5th choice strikers for money.

Or if we have a striker or two lined up to come in today . Who knows what DC and Jos are working on. 

5 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

I like Rhodes, but it just aint worked out.

If we got an offer of 5 mill or above i would take it.

I would keep Atty.

I totally agree, but how weird is that, never thought I’d be saying we should chuck Rhodes and keep Atty.

Nuhiu is a credit to himself. Might not be a goal machine but words his meatballs off every game and never makes a fuss. Think that’s what we need with our position at the moment.