Players should hang their heads in shame!

3 hours ago, theowlsman said:

I agree it’s all shiit.

The players are shiit, the new manager is shiit, Mr C is shiit, the pies are shiit, the pitch is shiit, our transfer dealings are shiit, and this thread is shiit.

Other than that, I’m quite pleased with the progress we’re making. 

Ps - the shop is shiit too.

You forgot the kit too

lol

3 hours ago, theowlsman said:

I agree it’s all shiit.

The players are shiit, the new manager is shiit, Mr C is shiit, the pies are shiit, the pitch is shiit, our transfer dealings are shiit, and this thread is shiit.

Other than that, I’m quite pleased with the progress we’re making. 

Ps - the shop is shiit too.

What about the band.

6 hours ago, wawawuto said:

We have gone an entire calendar month without scoring a league goal. Absolutely pathetic if you think about it. Yes last night's point at Middlesbrough and arguably the point at Brammall Lane were good points, but the fact we didn't score in either of them, let alone manage a goal against Burton or Cardiff is frankly pathetic. With the amount of strikers we have, even in the current injury crisis, the strikers we have must have a combined transfer total of about £20million. The fact that not one of them could manage a goal all month is embarassing to the club. We must go and score at least on Saturday. The defence has done it's part (except Burton, which I will excuse as it wasn't under Luhukay) but our attack is so painful to watch. Rhodes, Joao, Matias and Nuhiu should be able to manage 1 goal per month between them, come on. 

Need to look at the bigger picture dude!