Rhodes

Guest RocketOwl
2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Not true. 

He scored every 200 minutes at Boro. That’s very decent, though not compared to his best.

Keep trying.

4 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

So had Chris Ogrady

Carlos had stopped managing etc 

This would be a loan bid.

Carlos stopped managing...he did.

Makes me wonder what was going on Swansea wise...and for how long...it can be the only reason why he lost drive and focus.

FFS.

Edited by Costello 77

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Makes me wonder what was going on Swansea wise...and for how long...it can be the only reason why he lost drive and focus.

FFS.

Dunno mate..So Carlos deliberately stopped managing for a couple of months, cos he was going to Swansea...

Swansea were happy to wait as the club drifted to the bottom of the Prem, as they knew Carlos was coming...sometime?

Meanwhile Clements was happy as f.ook?

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Dunno mate..So Carlos deliberately stopped managing for a couple of months, cos he was going to Swansea...

Swansea were happy to wait as the club drifted to the bottom of the Prem, as they knew Carlos was coming...sometime?

Meanwhile Clements was happy as f.ook?

Funny how he went to a new job.. literally overnight.. what with the complex dynamic of getting high end coaches in and out.... contracts etc.

FFS.

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Take your pick of these Rocket.

Image result for brains in jars

Former OT regulars brains.

Careful though. One of them is Penguin , one is Big Guns.

It's the luck of the draw

I'm top right..you may see a very slight chemical reaction...it happens when I post...that does..

F.     F.         S.

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

FFS.

I wonder if Carlos’s approach can only hold the players for so long.

On that first season our organisation and determination was superb. I used to marvel at the discipline we had. Pudil would dart upfield and if we lost possession Bannan was at LB without fail. Ditto on the right with Wallace covering for Hunt. 

Swansea already look like a higher quality version of our 15/16 side, with everyone playing for each other. 

Ultimately though, I think he becomes more and more defensive, and the players must think “Is that it?” 

But it he is doing a truly magnificent job. I hope he pulls it off and if he does he has a fabulous career ahead as a saviour of doomed Prem teams....££££££££

9 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

FFS.

Carlos spoke to another club though before he took the Swansea job, a club who hadn't sacked their manager yet. 

Granted it didn’t happen but it was for other reasons, not because he’d already spoke to Swansea.

Guest RocketOwl
14 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Selling JR leaves us reliant on the ultra low-scoring Joao, the ultra-low scoring Nuhiu, and the ultra injury-prone jury-out-on-is-he-any-good Matias...

Madness unless Fletch or Hooper is nearly fit. 

I haven't checked but I bet the ultra low Nuhiu and ultra low Joao records are no worse than Rhodes at Wednesday.

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

I wonder if Carlos’s approach can only hold the players for so long.

On that first season our organisation and determination was superb. I used to marvel at the discipline we had. Pudil would dart upfield and if we lost possession Bannan was at LB without fail. Ditto on the right with Wallace covering for Hunt. 

Swansea already look like a higher quality version of our 15/16 side, with everyone playing for each other. 

Ultimately though, I think he becomes more and more defensive, and the players must think “Is that it?” 

But it he is doing a truly magnificent job. I hope he pulls it off and if he does he has a fabulous career ahead as a saviour of doomed Prem teams....££££££££

It looks like he just can't build something meaningful to me.

He's like a bloke with a terminal outcome at the doctor's.

Do everything fast...and enjoy it while you can.

FFS.

8 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Funny how he went to a new job.. literally overnight.. what with the complex dynamic of getting high end coaches in and out.... contracts etc.

FFS.

I agree mate FFS!..But ive no idea how it worked out...

wouldn't Swansea be mad to wait up to a couple of months to se "What if" tho?