Rhodes

38 minutes ago, flash said:

Apparently Sunderland want him on loan according to The Sun! 

Could be why he was only on the bench last night. Surely Sunderland aren’t after both him and AN! 

Not seen a thread so sorry if pope etc... 

Wait ... you read The Sun??

:ghoulguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I'd only let him go if Hooper, Fletcher and FF were all on the verge of coming back, so we've got options up front. There's no imminent signs of that as far as I know. (maybe in 2 weeks!)

I'd want a loan fee plus his wages covered as well.

I'd only let him go if they said please 

1 hour ago, flash said:

Apparently Sunderland want him on loan according to The Sun! 

Could be why he was only on the bench last night. Surely Sunderland aren’t after both him and AN! 

Not seen a thread so sorry if pope etc... 

LOAN??? sunderland have parachute money, tell 'em to get their face ******.

5 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Yes yes yes, half season loan with 5m fee agreed in summer. 

Bring Hirst back into fold. 

Job done... 

Yeh job done, let’s bring a kid in who’s never scored a first team goal and won’t sign a new contract , but I suppose his surname is Hirst so that makes it all ok

11 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Not sure it really helps us massively  FFP wise unless it allows us to bring a couple in, but it certainly helps a relegation rival. 

Rhodes helping a relegation rival?

He's stopped scoring have you noticed?

They can have him for me , we will replace him easily , could get 3 decent players in for what he cost us 

I would love nothing more than to get this waste of space off the wage bill

it was a gamble, didn't pay off, cut our losses

it's all about re-building for the summer, Rhodes is not apart of our long term plans, neither is Dave or Loovens, get rid for me, got to be ruthless (as long as it makes business sense of course) 

If Sunderland are offering to buy him and we can get some money back then do it I would say. It hasn't worked out and if Hooper or Fletcher are on the way back then he will be on the bench. We need to change the squad in preparation for next season and this would help IMO.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc

@ Avon barksdale; We ask for a fee. They say yes or no. Simply a negotiation if they want him and we're prepared to let him go. Doubt we are though to them. 

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

Think there is some truth in we are trying to off load him, There was a story we were trying to pass him onto Cardiff. Jos did not put him on pitch in either of last 2 games so do notthink future is bright for him at Wednesday. I suspect a player will come in if either himor Atdhe goes.