Nuhiu targetted by Championship club

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
4 hours ago, poite said:

Decent fee based on what? His goals?

We paid about 5p for him, he's out of contract in the summer and he's nowhere near good enough.

We should consider any offer that comes to the table.

Don't get me wrong. I'm no Dave 'hater'. I respect the guy for the effort and commitment. I really do. But seriously, we need alot better 

At the moment I'd say we need him.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
2 hours ago, james o connor said:

This ! No idea why Nuhiu gets such pelt , when over paid dross like fletcher remains on our books 

Especially when Nuhiu is THE striker on form under Jos.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
2 hours ago, james o connor said:

Well on a forum of idiotic posts , we have a new winner. Congrats 

Certainly a strong contender.lol

Normally I have an ' everyone's entitled to their opinion '  attitude when it comes to football and SWFC, but I make an exception for the footballing ignorance spouted when it comes to Nuhui.

He is a very useful player with some rare attributes, and quite frankly I would always play him.

I believe we have always been a better team with him in the side. What he gives in terms of attitude, team work and unselfish contribution cannot be matched. I want to put my fist through the screen when I read ' he doesn't score goals' ..as if the game is that simple now days. Look what happens when goals dry up for a striker and you don't have the abilities that big Dave has..you are left with the abject performances of  Rhodes this season.

Nuhui also has a decent amount of technical ability and on pitch intelligence . Bloody hell, add goals to his CV and he would be in the premiership. I'm serious.

Good player, good for the team, good for the club , good role model.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Jos may think the same.  If he is in his long term plans keep him.

if he’s not sell him.

Joao already seems above him in the pecking order.  Therefore, Nuhiu being in the long term plans seems unlikely to me.

Joao continues to flatter to decieve in my mind. Didn’t look like getting on the end of any cross last night.

48 minutes ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

Joao continues to flatter to decieve in my mind. Didn’t look like getting on the end of any cross last night.

Joao is far superior to Nuhui as anbody who goes to the games will surely agree with,fair enough he has bagged a couple of goals in the last few games,

but what about all the other games,better player than people make out Joao is

It's interesting that every manager we have had since he arrived has kept him and played him at times.

It's also interesting how many opposition managers say, "he" caused us all sorts of problems.

I certainly don't think we can afford to let him go at the moment unless we were replacing him with someone which looks unlikely.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
35 minutes ago, brando said:

Joao is far superior to Nuhui as anbody who goes to the games will surely agree with,fair enough he has bagged a couple of goals in the last few games,

Three in two starts plus an assist for MM sounds a wee bit better than a couple in last few games.

Joao isn't far superior IMO. He has pace and a modicum of power but is often a poor decision maker which too often surrenders possession and isn't a natural finisher. I would say that both are better players than their worst critics claim though.

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

1 hour ago, brando said:

ALL the other games?

Its a difficult choice...I have never seen Joao really change a game...Ive seen Nuhiu do it....Its hardly an accolade for either I admit, but with what we have got, and the way we are having to play...If it came to push...I would have to take Adthe...He worries defences more than lucas does...

Guest Bulgaria
3 hours ago, Bannofan said:

Normally I have an ' everyone's entitled to their opinion '  attitude when it comes to football and SWFC, but I make an exception for the footballing ignorance spouted when it comes to Nuhui.

He is a very useful player with some rare attributes, and quite frankly I would always play him.

I believe we have always been a better team with him in the side. What he gives in terms of attitude, team work and unselfish contribution cannot be matched. I want to put my fist through the screen when I read ' he doesn't score goals' ..as if the game is that simple now days. Look what happens when goals dry up for a striker and you don't have the abilities that big Dave has..you are left with the abject performances of  Rhodes this season.

Nuhui also has a decent amount of technical ability and on pitch intelligence . Bloody hell, add goals to his CV and he would be in the premiership. I'm serious.

Good player, good for the team, good for the club , good role model.

Post of the day... in fact, bugger it..... post of the week!!!

Guest Bulgaria
4 hours ago, NYowl said:

Would rather keep Nuhiu and try to offload Fletcher

Problem being even PSG and Barcelona would think twice about paying his wages!!