Nuhiu targetted by Championship club

I know it’s the managers decision but what more can the lad do?

has looked our best player every time he has started . Scored twice on Friday . Should have started tonight. 

May have been his thinking in his head tonight

1 hour ago, sMacLean said:

Out of contract in the summer, if we aren't keeping him we might as well get something for him.Even 500k to cover Pelupessy's fee.

Can't see that he'd do anything much for Sunderland though who look doomed.

Pretty much what I was going to post. Would be good business for all party’s

5 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Can’t they take Rhodes instead ?

5 hours ago, wilyfox said:

£8m. Sold. 

We should, reluctantly, let Atdhe go for the right price, but we would need to convince Winnall to get back here from Derby, and look to swap Rhodes for Connor Wickham with Palace,  They may be tempted by a fit Jordan Rhodes, and he may get a new lease of life down there.        He’s doing rock all sitting on the subs bench with us.  Crazy? Ok, but all I’m suggesting is trying to fix the black hole Carlos left us with.  Wickham may not be fit for another 2 months, but we’re going nowhere this season.

If we got a decent offer for him we need to let him go, he's not good enough and never will be, been a good servant and scored a few here and there but will be on decent money and better then releasing on a free which was going to happen before he scored a couple of goals.

Let him go. He's out of contract at the end of the season when he can leave fir nothing. 

I'd like to think that we wouldn't give him a new contract. 

Yes he runs around a lot but he's hopeless. If we want to go up next season we can't do with players like nuhiu. 

Then again we can't plan for promotion with the current team we have. There's far too many freeloaders on crazy contracts where we grossly overpay third rate players on long term deals. 

I'd rather have Nuhiu than Rhodes but that's not saying much. 

Against reading in the cup Nuhiu ran around and caused more trouble for Wednesday than reading. At least Rhodes doesn't give the ball away. He can't give away what he never has. 

Offload nuhiu. He's a liability. 

Sadly we are totally unable to offload the majority of our team because nobody in their right minds would have them. 

6 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Never,ever thought i'd read of another team actually wanting "BIG DAVE"...................bizarre.

with you on that bud,to be honest don't believe it,let him go for me we need better for next season if we wan't a promotion push

8 minutes ago, The Captain said:

No way should we be letting Nuhiu go in this window, while we are so few on available strikers in the squad.

We’d also be giving Sunderland’s chances of staying up a shot in the arm as well - would be a truly bonkers decision, if the club sanctioned this transfer.

I agree. 

Do do we want to rely on Rhodes, Joao and the ultra-fragile Matias for the next weeks/months?

However, I suppose Jos knows better than we do how close Hooper and Fletcher are.