good result

1 minute ago, welsOwl74 said:

Would have snapped your hand off for a point tonight

Another clean sheet 

The goals will come I'm sure of it 

Our boy wildsmith motm

Future England number 1

Absolutely would have taken a point before the kick off, I'd have done the same before pigs and Cardiff games too. 

1 win in 13 is very concerning but it's going to come. Steady if unspectacular start from the new manager. 

Guest Willow Owl

Cracking result.

Putting into perspective played 3 of top 6 in last 3 games. 3 clean sheets with a patched up side. Massive praise to the team and management. 

Onwards and upwards

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I agree but it does worry me that we have almost zero creativity in the final third. 0-0ing our way to safety is a bit dangerous in my opinion.

Thought Pelupessy played well.  He can't pass for toffee but he is solid and really helps the back four.  Would look great with Lee and Bannan alongside him.

Negatives: Fox was pants and Thorniley struggled. Reach was a bit crap too.  Kept giving the ball away.

Positives: Pudil and Venancio were outstanding again.  Another clean sheet for Wildsmith too.  I actually thought Palmer played well too.  Gets in great positions and has a decent footballing brain.  Unfortunately it's wasted because his crossing is diabolical!

All in all, happy with a point but we have to win our home games.