If he's not playing in Premiership in next 3 years be with us or someone else I'll be amazed. Absolutely fantastic keeper for one so young  

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Beholder said:

He's really doing well. 

No way can you drop him for Westwood now. 

Totally agree. Have to say has looked twice the player since he became first choice (even though through injury to Westwood). I wouldn't drop him and with Dawson also looking sound I really think there's our future keeping duo covered

• Agree 1

Someone just said in the bogs good keepers make it look easy. He made it look easy tonight. 

Signed a 5 year deal not long ago too if I remember right. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, RichieB said:

Signed a 5 year deal not long ago too if I remember right. 

Hope so as he's going to be class. And I don't think jos will bring back Westwood just because he was no1 before. Joe has the shirt now and rightly so. 

• Agree 1

This lad is going to the very top

• Agree 1

His shirt to lose now, no way Westwood comes straight back in. 3 clean sheets in a row and some amazing saves over the last 6 weeks.

23 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

What a great performance again from him and well done. Can't be dropped imo even when Westwood is fit as he's came in and done the job. 

Agreed Tink, same as i agreed last week

• Agree 1

Next Kevin Pressman hopefully, but without the slight lazy streak that blighted Pressman's career with us which meant he made about 300 appearances less for us than he should have.

Improves every game..grabbed his chance and owned it very quickly....a class act. UTO.

• Agree 1

Very pleased for him, it's the hardest position to go in and settle in quickly. Outfield players can be carried along for a few games while they get in but goalies have to hit the ground running. Takes a tremendous amount of self belief as well as ability.

Nice one Joe

1 minute ago, OutspokenTom said:

Very pleased for him, it's the hardest position to go in and settle in quickly. Outfield players can be carried along for a few games while they get in but goalies have to hit the ground running. Takes a tremendous amount of self belief as well as ability.

Nice one Joe

Westwood won't walk straight back in the team and rightly so. 

It’s his close range saves that stand out for me. Chances you expect to go straight last him he somehow stops.

That and his penalty saves are making him oook like a top keeper. Really hope makes it to the big time, so mature for a player of his age.

Time to offload Westwood if we can get decent money for him. Give the young'uns a chance and bring a few quid in.

3 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Time to offload Westwood if we can get decent money for him. Give the young'uns a chance and bring a few quid in.

Don't get me wrong Westwood has been great for us.but now wildsmith has come in and he's younger and will improve even more. No sentiment in football or you go backwards and wildsmith is the future.