Will we get at least 20k in for our fa cup game. Hope we do with the fans behind us I'd fancy us against Swansea, they're a fragile team, get them rattled and they'll fall to bits. And County won't be used to playing in front of that many fans, plus our players should be able to win that game anyway. 

1 minute ago, Finlux_Cup said:

What a stupid attitude that is, no wonder we keep getting accused of being arrogant, we’re not fv.ckin Leeds fans, let’s have a bit of class eh!

How is that a stupid attitude? Not being arrogant it's a fact that they don't play at stadiums like Hillsborough often

Guest Grez Bez
1 minute ago, Finlux_Cup said:

What a stupid attitude that is, no wonder we keep getting accused of being arrogant, we’re not fv.ckin Leeds fans, let’s have a bit of class eh!

I think he means the players not the fans/ club.

It must be daunting playing in a bigger stadium.

Back on topic. I REALLY hope this game is cheap, we need to get people there!

£5er in, kids under 16 FREE :ph34r:

1 minute ago, LSOwls said:

I think he means the players not the fans/ club.

It must be daunting playing in a bigger stadium.

Back on topic. I REALLY hope this game is cheap, we need to get people there!

£5er in, kids under 16 FREE :ph34r:

Will probably be £15 for Adults in all stands, £10 for concessions and £5 for kids. If I was in charge of tickets I know I'd have them like that for every cup game

Guest Grez Bez
6 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Will probably be £15 for Adults in all stands, £10 for concessions and £5 for kids. If I was in charge of tickets I know I'd have them like that for every cup game

I think that would be sensible. I just hope to god its Saturday at 3PM

13 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

No, Chansiri will make it cheap and the no goers will find a new excuse not to go just like the previous 2 rounds.

Given the attractiveness of the opposition, the awful weather for the first game and the stupid timing of the second game the attendances were both excellent.

Let's not forget that an all-premiere league "derby" played on a Saturday in 3rd round failed to attract 15K

1 minute ago, Brommers said:

Even with 20k it will be half empty. Not that intimidating really.

Away fans comment saying Hillsborough is an intimidating ground with lots of character, players must feel it 100 times more with all the eyes on you

31 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Nicky Hunt

Carl Dickinson

Shola Ameobi

Jon Stead

Alan Smith

Jonathan Forte

More then enough names there with enough experience of playing in front of big crowds. 

In the first tie between Notts C and Swansea, Notts C had more Premier League appearances in their team than Swansea did!

Guest Grez Bez
12 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

In the first tie between Notts C and Swansea, Notts C had more Premier League appearances in their team than Swansea did!

Interesting, where did you hear that mate?