Can’t Afford To Miss This

Diogo Amado, he of the silly hair fame. Ex- Wednesday player, 28 year old 

Portugueser geezer. Live now on Bet365 playing for Qatar side Al Gharafa, against Pakhtakor Tashkent, in the Arabian Champions League. In the same side as Wesley Schneider.

They’re winning 2-0 at the moment in a fantastic stadium, that probably holds 50,000, but with about 900 fans watching. 

1st goal was the softest penalty I’ve ever seen. Ball went up in the air, their forward threw himself forward 10 yards, and the ref sped in from 30 yards away to give the pen, probably to waken up the few hundred fans watching. I don’t think football has caught on too well in Qatar. Not yet anyhow.

Not complaining like, I have Al Gharafa down on my acca for a win lol

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Diogo Amado, he of the silly hair fame. Ex- Wednesday player, 28 year old 

Portugueser geezer. Live now on Bet365 playing for Qatar side Al Gharafa, against Pakhtakor Tashkent, in the Arabian Champions League. In the same side as Wesley Schneider.

They’re winning 2-0 at the moment in a fantastic stadium, that probably holds 50,000, but with about 900 fans watching. 

1st goal was the softest penalty I’ve ever seen. Ball went up in the air, their forward threw himself forward 10 yards, and the ref sped in from 30 yards away to give the pen, probably to waken up the few hundred fans watching. I don’t think football has caught on too well in Qatar. Not yet anyhow.

Not complaining like, I have Al Gharafa down on my acca for a win lol

So does the ref.....