iFollow match tonight/UK VPN

Guest Theboylangers

This thread is proper techie so let me get this right...

I need to get a foreign VPL and then that will route me via Holland so I can get on tinternet and watch us  live? 

:CEO:

3 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

Not that, I can get audio only but no visual despite paying for it and having the option. Just getting a blank screen.

They will be getting nothing from me for the rest of the season.

Where are you bouncing the vpn through? Netherlands working fine for me.

26 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

Not that, I can get audio only but no visual despite paying for it and having the option. Just getting a blank screen.

This means your VPN ain't working and you are in the UK

25 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

How strong is your wifi signal?

I had that problem in the past, then moved my laptop closer to the broadband.

A decent VPN goes along way! Don't try finding a free one they are all rubbish!

Problems with black screen try alternate browsers there are many to choose from OPERA CHROME FIREFOX etc..

You will eventually find a solution that works best for you don't automatically blame the VPN (a good one) if it's a little choppy at times that's just down to iFollow 

You don't really need to be techy to sort this out :) 

I use DIGIBIT VPN installed on all my devices easy enough so I'm on laptop VPN is running and there is a list of options to choose many various servers from overseas find the one that works best for you and click connect you can check your IP status in google by typing whats my IP click any of the links in top of the list it will tell you that your now in example Germany or France 

Buy your ticket and away you go works on chrome but as i say try various browsers if need be find the best solution for you 

bought the season pass, worked every time on opera. few teething problems start of the season, but now i hook my macbook up to the tv and watch it, decent enough. 

Shame about them stopping you from listening to commentary at the same time too, dont get that.

I’d recommend IPVanish to anyone who doesn’t mind paying for a VPN, seriously loads of IP addresses all over the world and always works.

On a separate note, that was the best quality stream I’ve had this season, good pictured and barely stuck at all.