iFollow match tonight/UK VPN

1 hour ago, andytrig said:

You'll save roughly 30p paying in dollars.

£1 = $1.412 =£4.96

£1 = €1.137 =£5.27

Good point however running a vpn to the states and back will slow down you internet speed significantly over somewhere in Europe. I think thats hoe it works. I ran speed tests and got varied results. Spain always spits out the best speed for me. 

29 minutes ago, zakswfc said:

Good point however running a vpn to the states and back will slow down you internet speed significantly over somewhere in Europe. I think thats hoe it works. I ran speed tests and got varied results. Spain always spits out the best speed for me. 

Fair point and worth noting. Have paid for the match already and will try and watch it using a Spanish IP address. Be interesting to see if they spot that I've got back across the Atlantic in what will be 4 hours......

2 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Don’t you have to use a different billing address when you pay for the game? Think that’s where I fell

over last time 

Don't think so, but I did have to give a fake address in Holland for my living address.

Edited by Owling

3 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

Firefox had  a free one built in. Hoxx or something. Was fine

But these days I have Pure VPN which is top notch. Bought a lifetime subby here:

https://stacksocial.com/sales/lifetime-of-purevpn?rid=2427201

Good for 5 years but no renewal fee at that point = lifetime; also 5 devices and very quick support

Other price options on PureVPN site

Would just like to remind people that other brands are also available from major stockist.