Jump to content
owlZfan84

iFollow match tonight/UK VPN

Recommended Posts

It's been a while since I've purchased a match pass to watch via iFollow, whilst using a VPN. Does this still work? Debating buying the match tonight.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep. I'll be buying a pass.

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should do. Haven't watched one for a bit but last time out was the best quality I've had yet. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you're not very tech savvy like me shall we not bother trying this or is it quite easy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

if you're not very tech savvy like me shall we not bother trying this or is it quite easy? 

 

Download Opera browser, turn on VPN then go ahead and purchase*

 

 

 

*did this once before and it worked (fulham away I think) not tried it since

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've tried twice before and failed on both occasions, though the last time there was a problem with ifollow.

Will be hoping it's 3rd time lucky tonight. $7 for a pass is a bargain (if it works).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

 

Download Opera browser, turn on VPN then go ahead and purchase*

 

 

 

*did this once before and it worked (fulham away I think) not tried it since

 

This... Worked every time for me. Last game I bought was Forest.

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, andytrig said:

I've tried twice before and failed on both occasions, though the last time there was a problem with ifollow.

Will be hoping it's 3rd time lucky tonight. $7 for a pass is a bargain (if it works).

 

$7 think its 6Euro, dont know which is currently cheaper?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Boro are one of the clubs who haven't joined I follow? So I assumed it's not available 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

 

$7 think its 6Euro, dont know which is currently cheaper?

You'll save roughly 30p paying in dollars.

£1 = $1.412 =£4.96

£1 = €1.137 =£5.27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cardiff05 said:

I thought Boro are one of the clubs who haven't joined I follow? So I assumed it's not available 

 

Still get it on ifollow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The VPN in the Opera browser has recently been changed, so download speed is tragic....mine was 10x slower with the VPN enabled, you may get a decent lo-res game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

if you're not very tech savvy like me shall we not bother trying this or is it quite easy? 

You do need a bit of knowledge but not much.

My advice would be don't get a free VPN. Pay for a good one. I use Pure VPN.

A VPN basically reroutes your location from the UK to servers based elsewhere. Doing a test tells you which location is giving you the fastest server response, say Holland, pick that and you are then in Holland on a fast signal. There are some installations to go through before you can use but they arent too scary. Sign up then and only then and enjoy....

The single camera and no replays makes it a less than thrilling experience but at least it's better than radio. In my opinion

  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

 

Download Opera browser, turn on VPN then go ahead and purchase*

 

 

 

*did this once before and it worked (fulham away I think) not tried it since

 

 

Firefox had  a free one built in. Hoxx or something. Was fine

 

But these days I have Pure VPN which is top notch. Bought a lifetime subby here:

 

https://stacksocial.com/sales/lifetime-of-purevpn?rid=2427201

 

Good for 5 years but no renewal fee at that point = lifetime; also 5 devices and very quick support

 

Other price options on PureVPN site

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone purchased for tonight yet? It's saying it's unavailable for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, taylor said:

Anyone purchased for tonight yet? It's saying it's unavailable for me. 

You have to wait untill the listen icon comes up, then select buy, so about 10 mins before kick off.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Owling said:

You have to wait untill the listen icon comes up, then select buy, so about 10 mins before kick off.

 

Thanks mate, much appreciated. It is saying it's unavailable on here though https://www.efl.com/broadcast-schedule/ 

 

:goalie:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...