press conference for carlos the clown returning (if the swans get through)

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Respect for what ?

I have absolutely none for Carlos as he left us in a reyt mess that Jos is having to fix FFS

Gerra grip or grow up FFS

No Jos is waiting for the same players to come back that Carlos was.

We are a one man team. Once FF is back we improve.

13 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Respect for what ?

I have absolutely none for Carlos as he left us in a reyt mess that Jos is having to fix FFS

Respect for what?

I bet you were spaffing yourself silly over his first 18 months in charge. Ok this season was a disaster but not many managers achieve back to back playoffs irrespective of budget. So don't rewrite history to suit your fickle views. FFS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Carlos has gone it's a new era why keep dwelling in the past we were in the championship when he came we are still here now it looked great on paper when we got to two playoffs and  a final ,but the fact is in the grand scheme of things he failed  ,It's Jos's team now so move on,tbh I don't care what Carloss does or doesent do all that matters is what happens with us 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Carlos did his best in his time at Hillsborough. We just didn't quite get where we wanted to be but I think most people appreciate he did as much as he could. He's gone now and we're looking at the new era. If Swansea get through I'd hope he'll be given a warm reception for the honesty, humour and affection he displayed while in Sheffield. Personally I wish him the best in the future and I'm sure he feels the same about Wednesday. Really no need for any bad feeling or animosity, just an opportunity for a good game as both clubs look to get through to the last 8 of the cup. 

3 hours ago, NHOwl said:

Carlos did his best in his time at Hillsborough. We just didn't quite get where we wanted to be but I think most people appreciate he did as much as he could. He's gone now and we're looking at the new era. If Swansea get through I'd hope he'll be given a warm reception for the honesty, humour and affection he displayed while in Sheffield. Personally I wish him the best in the future and I'm sure he feels the same about Wednesday. Really no need for any bad feeling or animosity, just an opportunity for a good game as both clubs look to get through to the last 8 of the cup. 

Agreed, let's try not to turn this into some CC sideshow if it is Swansea we are to play.

I personally hope it's not going to be one of those games where some of our moronic fans spend all match getting worked up and singing about the opposition ie L##ds and Wilder's daughter being two examples  and concentrate on supporting our team who under Jos have been working their absolute nuts off for the team and who have an excellent chance to progress to the next round.

7 hours ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Respect for what ?

We've had managers who have got us relegated who haven't got this crap...and you're telling people to grow up lol