MAKE IT THE £20 GAME

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

THE £20 GAME

The club have a massive opportunity here to pack the Swansea FA Cup game out.

Market it as 'THE £20 GAME' and make the tickets £20 each for adults

lol

Make it happen SWFC - have some fun, shift some tickets, and pack the place 

Hahaha!

£20 for adults and concessions £10.

Get it sold out and make it uncomfortable for Carlos. Great chance of going through!

3 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

£20 is fair.

Not sure what sort of reception CC will get. Dont feel like cheering or booing him me sen.

Well, he left us precariously hovering above the relegation zone, with an unfit and demotivated squad. Didn't prepare us for the Derby. I could go on.

Boos will be heard.

£20 would be more than fair for a place in the last eight of the FA Cup at stake.

As for Carvalhal's reception (That's if it Swansea) I'd rather see the Wednesday fans get behind the current manager and the players than bother about him.

Ignore him, it's not what he'll want.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Well, he left us precariously hovering above the relegation zone, with an unfit and demotivated squad. Didn't prepare us for the Derby. I could go on.

Boos will be heard.

For a balanced view he also got us to Wembley playing great football and gave us our best league finish in a generation.  Just wish he'd left it there in hindsight.

1 minute ago, Goose said:

For a balanced view he also got us to Wembley playing great football and gave us our best league finish in a generation.  Just wish he'd left it there in hindsight.

For an unbalanced view , he was utter dross and after leaving us in a state so,show managed to desert us for a higher placed club.  I’d love us to smash them but I wouldn’t wrote county off at all