MAKE IT THE £20 GAME

32 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

THE £20 GAME

The club have a massive opportunity here to pack the Swansea FA Cup game out.

Market it as 'THE £20 GAME' and make the tickets £20 each for adults

lol

Make it happen SWFC - have some fun, shift some tickets, and pack the place 

Or call it “the £10 game” if it ends up been notts county...just an idea.

11 minutes ago, Goose said:

For a balanced view he also got us to Wembley playing great football and gave us our best league finish in a generation.  Just wish he'd left it there in hindsight.

Totally get the balanced view, but I think he'd totally outstayed his welcome.

Appreciate what he did in the first year, but a man who can't admit he was wrong, about anything, will end up upsetting a lot of people. I think he'll be booed, but not as much as his team were towards the end of his reign.

Anyway, we can stick it right up him and that will better than s million boos.

UTO

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Appreciate what he did in the first year, but a man who can't admit he was wrong, about anything, will end up upsetting a lot of people. I think he'll be booed, but not as much as his team were towards the end of his reign.

UTO

I agree with you to be honest. It was more in terms of what kind of welcome here receives,  there is no doubt he had made a mess of this season. 

But if he'd have left at the end of last season (which he should have done) then opinions may have been different about him.  

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

UTO

I'm not going to boo him if they play us. Unless he says something totally disrespectful in the build up.

I am going to encourage Wednesday loudly and hope we totally demolish his team.

9 minutes ago, Goose said:

I agree with you to be honest. It was more in terms of what kind of welcome here receives,  there is no doubt he had made a mess of this season. 

But if he'd have left at the end of last season (which he should have done) then opinions may have been different about him.  

Aye. That would've been right, but I don't think DC could see it. Could be a blessing in disguise, this new guy is a total opposite, just what we needed.

30 minutes ago, james o connor said:

For an unbalanced view , he was utter dross and after leaving us in a state so,show managed to desert us for a higher placed club.  I’d love us to smash them but I wouldn’t wrote county off at all 

I'm guessing by your comments that you didn't want him to leave then. Not too many managers who lose their jobs (mutual consent or not) leave a club in good shape. Why should he not lol for another job, we all wanted him out.

1 minute ago, Brommers said:

I'm guessing by your comments that you didn't want him to leave then. Not too many managers who lose their jobs (mutual consent or not) leave a club in good shape. Why should he not lol for another job, we all wanted him out.

He can work wherever he likes , it’s bewildering a better team gave him the job. I couldn’t care less about him now , we are better off for it